MSPS: Chapter 19

UNKNOWN POV

"DID I ALREADY PAY THAT BASTARD TO FIND Y/N!!" I exclaimed as I slammed my fist into the table.

Even though Y/N is very easy to find, these bitches are not able to track down her.

My guards now report that her ex-boyfriend, who I already pay for, is not answering his phone.

I sigh heavily as I observe the bitches.

"Find that jerk and kill him if he doesn't find her," I said as I sat in my chair.

But just as I was about to open my phone, one of my guard's phones began to ring.

"Got it," he said as he hung up the phone and looked at me.

"Sir, the others find her ex's dead body," I raise my brow and stand up.

"And who the fuck killed him?"

"It's the stalker, sir, who is obsessed with her," he explained.

"Go find out more about that b*tch," I said, returning to my seat.

"Yes, sir," they all say as they leave my office.

After 1 hour

"Sir, we have information on the guy," my guard said as he bowed.

"Give it to me," I said, and he approached me and handed me the information.

Name: Jeon Jungkook Age: 23 Gender: Male

Busan's psychopath killer is actively destroying 30 people in Busan and killing thousands in another city. He escaped from a private prison in Seoul when he was 22 years old, and the police are still looking for him.

Killed a student at XXX University for bullying his rumored girlfriend, Y/N, who is also currently not attending school due to being wanted by Mr. Kim, the great mafia who has just arrived from the country.

I placed the information on the table and told the guard to leave as he did.

"Jeon Jungkook, huh?" I dial a number, and he answers right away.

📞IN CALL📞

"Yes sir?"

"To complete our plan, Find Jeon Jungkook and report it to the police once you find him."

"Got it, sir"

📞END CALL📞

"Jeon Jungkook, I'll see you in jail"

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I release the hug and turn to look at her.

"What?" I inquire, but she simply smiles.

"What?" she asks, blushing.

"Did you just say you love me?"

"What? Did I?" she asked, innocently.

"Come on, princess, I heard things?"

"All right, so what?" she said, smiling as if she wanted to laugh, so I laughed at her and hugged her.

"Finally, my baby loves me, Don't worry, I'm not going to force you to be my girlfriend, but I'm going to wait until you want to, Okay?" I said, kissing her forehead.

"All right," she says with a smile.

"Come on, I'm going to feed you, and I'm so sorry if I hit you," I said as I kissed her forehead once more.