MSPS: Chapter 15

MY SWEET PSYCHO STALKER

Y/N PERSPECTIVE OF VIEW

He kept on coming closer to me as I keep on backing up, what is this boy's problem? Ah, I remember he is a psycho. I'm so dumb to live with psycho but he will not kill me, right?

"Hey! Back off!" I said, pushing him to his side, but he simply smiled and kissed my forehead, 'Ahh that's cute, it happened in the novel I read,' I thought. I was relieved that he didn't kill me; of course, he wouldn't.

"Can you just get rid of this pillow? It's not like I'm going to do something to you," he muttered, rolling his eyes and crossing his arm.

"You're making me even more afraid of mentioning it," I murmured, putting a blanket over my face.

"Tss, why would I do that? I'm not a rapist; well, I hurt people, but I'll never hurt the one I love, and I'll never take your virginity till we're married," he added softly.

That's sweet for him, I think under the cover, he doesn't deserve me, I'm just a useless woman.

JUNGKOOK'S PERSPECTIVE OF VIEW

After I say that, I grin and look at her, but she is hiding under the blanket, so I move the blanket away from her face, and then I see her smiling face.

"Are you stupid? I'm talking to you, but you're hiding beneath the blanket," I asked, shaking her head and closing her eyes.

I lie down, close my eyes, and go to sleep.

Morning

I awoke when I heard the toilet flush, but I didn't see my baby next to me. She's most probably in the bathroom.

I go to the kitchen to prepare our breakfast, and my princess comes from the bedroom, pouting.

"What happened to you?" I said, washing my hand before approaching her and giving her a morning hug.

"It's just my stomach cramping again," She explain, 'Oh my, here we go again,' I thought.

"Sit, I'm going to cook for you," I said as she nodded and sat in the chair, watching me prepare breakfast for us.

Y/N PERSPECTIVE OF VIEW

I'm simply sitting here watching him make our breakfast. I'm not sure what he's cooking, but I'm sure it'll be delicious.

10 minutes~

He placed the food on the table, and I looked at him, confused. It's morning, so why are we eating meat? And what exactly is this food?

"What is this?" I asked, staring at the food, "it's chicken adobo, a Filipino dish that's a delicious promise," he replied, and I smiled back.

I take a bite of the chicken adobo and widen my eyes; he is right. How did he know about this type of food?

"How is it?"

"Of course it's delicious! And how did you find out about this food? It's from the Philippines, right?" he said, nodding.

"Yeah, it's from the Philippines, I know this meal because when I was younger, my parents and I went on vacation to the Philippines, and the hotel where we stayed had this food, so I know this." I nodded several times, "Wahh it's so good."

"Wow, you are really good at cooking," I commented as I smiled as we ate the dish.

"Take a shower now you need to study I'll be there so don't worry" I stand up and walk to the bathroom to take a shower.

JUNGKOOK'S PERSPECTIVE OF VIEW

I wash all of the dishes in the sink, then head to my bedroom to change my shirt.

I take off my shirt and look for another shirt to wear, but my shirt is all black, as are my jacket, hoodie, and sweater.

"Nice abs," she says. I look at the bathroom door and see her in a hoodie, pants, and her hair in a ponytail.

"Tss you like the view, huh?" I smirked as I put on my shirt.

"You wish," she rolled her eyes. I placed my cap, mask, and knife in my pocket just in case.

"Why do you need to bring a knife?" she asked, swaying her bag on her back, and I shake my head in response.

I hand her an extra mask as she puts it on, and she also puts her hood on before we leave the home.

Y/N PERSPECTIVE OF VIEW

We're now at the library, and I'm reading books while Kookie uses my phone again. I'm not sure what he's doing with my phone. But I don't mind.

I was reading my book when my phone rang; I looked at Kookie, who was already looking at me.

"Who is it?"

"The user id says 'Teacher,'" I shake my head, and he hangs up.

1 hour ago~

Someone called my name as I was reading my second book.

"Y/N?" the guy asks, and as soon as I glance at him...fuck.

I look to Kookie, who is already staring at the boy, and say in a different voice to my ex.

"Huh? Who are you, sir?" I asked as if I didn't recognize him because I was wearing my hood and mask.

"Oh sorry, I thought you were my friend," he apologized and bowed as he walked away. I look at Kookie, and he looks at me.

"Who is that ugly man?" he asked, making me laugh silently.

"Hey! I'm asking you!" he almost yelled.

"Chill, he's just my ex," I responded as he stood up and followed my ex, which made me concerned because he began taking his knife.

Please Like this,Thank you💖______________________________________
______________________________________