MSPS: Chapter 21

Y/N POV

I run fast as I can, I need to go to grandma's house I needed her help, She knew where is my brother I know he will help me if I agree with our deal.

I'm gonna do this for kookie

I run down the road like there's no tomorrow so the people are looking at me.

I already run past the library so I'm near to my grandma's house.

UNKNOWN POV

"Sir it's already in the news," my guard says so I open the tv and watch the whole news.

"Find Y/N now," I said as they immediately run out of my office.

"If that girl escapes I'll find her on my own," I said and turn off the tv as the police also go to see her.

"Why is she even with that boy, I know she likes it with him because she will escape from that psychopath if she wants to like what he did to me"

Y/N POV

"GRANDMA!" I shout while knocking on her door and she opens the door immediately.

"Sweetie! Are you okay? I heard jungkook got by police" she said worriedly

"Yeah that's why I need you to help grandma" she looks at me

"What is it?"

"Can you give me his address I need his help right now" I said sounding like begging

"Okay, I'm gonna text you the address okay? But be careful, And are you sure you want to show up on him? What if he forces you again?" I shake my head

"No it's okay I got this, I need to go now grandma" She nodded as I run to find a cab then I found one.

Then my phone vibrate it was the address, "Sir can you take me here?" The driver nodded as he rides

"Can you please drive faster?" The driver nodded again

The driver drives faster as I look out the window, The police drive past the cab so I feel relieved.

"Ma'am does this address you gave me Mr. Kim's address?" The driver suddenly ask me

"How did you know?" I said and look at him.

"Well there's an old lady who keeps on riding in my cab like every day" I widen my eyes, So that means grandma visits him every day?

"Ohh"

After 20 minutes

"Thank you, sir," I said and close the door, I walk to the gate but the guards didn't let me walk towards the gate.

"Uhmm excuse me I'm Y/N" I remove the mask and cap as the two guards look at each other.

One of the guards talk with the other guard and look at me.

"Ma'am please wait here," He said and stand properly, Come on do I need to wait for another minute

After long minutes of waiting, a middle-aged man in a suit walked toward me, I know this was Mr. Carson.

We were very close before but since I escaped from my brother we haven't seen each other for a while.

I smiled at him and run towards him hugging him as he opens his arms open.

"Mr. Cardon I miss you," I said and hug him tight.

"Y/N I need to take you to you're brother's second mansion, and you know it can't be here because of his condition."