MSPS: Chapter 3

MY SWEET PSYCHO STALKER

UNKNOWN PERSON PERSPECTIVE

I smirked and immediately hung up the phone.

"You're being curious now, my Princess, don't worry, I'll introduce myself to you next time," I added, laughing so hard that my phone received a message.

My Princess

My Princess: Don't contact me because I'm asleep; if you do, I swear I'll block your number.

"Being so brave, Princess?" I said as I stood from my seat and went outside to find someone to play with.

I'll be killing two people tonight, so it'll be exciting. I put my knife in my pocket and walk down the street, waiting for my next victim.

Y/N PERSPECTIVE

When my phone starts ringing due to my alarm clock, I jump out of bed.

I have to do homework at the library today till I finish it, so I quickly get out of bed and walk to the bathroom to take a quick bath and brush my teeth, then I comb my hair and put it in a messy bun and put on a nice dress.

"You look, wonderful darling, I'm proud of you," I added as I grabbed my bag, laptop, and books from the shelf.

When I open the door, there's another red flower on the doormat, along with a sticky note that says

"Avoid going out if your clothes are too short."

I smile as I walk towards my room and place the rose in a flower base that I keep, and I place the note in the drawer where I kept the first letter I received last night.

I shut my door and walk down the hall. When I arrived downstairs, the owner of the building approached me and said,

"Do you know the man last night?" he asked, seriously. Is he referring to the man who brought me chocolate and a rose? Did he request my phone number from the building's owner?

"Umm, Sir?" I inquired, my face puzzled.

"The guy who threatens to kill me if I don't give him your phone number," he added as I scratched my neck and smiled awkwardly.

And now I need to deal with this.

"Umm, I'm not sure sir, but-" He cut me off by adding, "Then we should contact the police and inform them that you have a dangerous stalker."

A stalker?

It's more dangerous than it is.

"Uhmm sir, that's not what you think, it's actually uhm—" he arched his brow, "What?"

"Uhmm haha, he's my boyfriend, we got into a disagreement, and I blocked his phone with my other number so he wouldn't reach me, but don't worry sir, we already talked, and he already apologized for what he did to me," I answered with a grin.

"Oh, is that it? You're lucky to have a handsome lover, but Y/N you should be careful because he looks like the type of guy who will hurt you till you spit blood," he added as he walked out, and I sighed.

Then I got a text message from Jeykey, so I raised my brow and read it.

Unknown Number

Unknown: Me? Your boyfriend? haha nice excuse, sweetie, then go back to your apartment and change your dress since it's too short.

I didn't respond and just kept going, thinking who he was to tell me what to dress, feeling like someone was following me and knowing it was him, I just shrugged it off and kept walking.

I arrived at the library, set down my books and laptop, and began typing my answers. I received another stare while typing.

"Why does he keep following me? It's so annoying," I murmured, furrowing my brow.

When my stomach felt empty after 4 hours of working on my answer, I just pouted and said, "I'll feed you later, I've got to complete this."

After about 10 minutes, someone gently taps my shoulder, and I look at a man who is absolutely unfamiliar to me.

"How can I help you?" I asked, smiling. "Oh yea, your lover gave you this and told me to bring it to you because he said you're already starving," he added, looking nervous.

He gave me the paper bag and grinned. I thanked him and looked around, wondering how he knew I was hungry. I take a glance inside the bag and see that there is Chicken with rice, Cola, Burgers, and Fries.

I smiled and began to eat, questioning if he was still there. When someone texts me while I'm eating,

Unknown Number

UnknownAre you really so hungry? Don't eat too much, cutie, you'll get fat if you do lol.

You: funny.

UnknownOh, no thanks for me.

You: Why would I?

Unknown: Welcome cutie.

I put down my phone and eat the food that Jeykey gave me; I don't know what to call him, so I just call him by the details that he provided in the letter and sticky note.

I've already finished my schoolwork, and it's already night, and the sky is dark. When I step outside, the wind blows my dress as I quickly put it down, and no one is looking at me.

I sigh with relief because no one saw it, and I walk down the empty street again but I was afraid of this place.

While I was walking peacefully, a drunk man appeared out of nowhere, startling me. I thought he would casually go past me, but he didn't.

He smirks at me, "Hi there miss," he says, placing his hand on my shoulder as I try to get away but can't.

"Don't try to leave, I'm not planning to kill you, I just want to know your name," he added as he tried to kiss me, but I backed away and closed my eyes because his face was so close now. I closed my eyes as I heard a very loud scream from the drunk man.

I open my eyes and stare at the drunk man who has been stabbed in the back. I look around but see nothing. Did Jeykey do this to him?

What am I going to do now? What if the cops see me here?

I run as quickly as I can, and then I run into someone else because I keep looking behind me, and if someone sees me, I look at the person and feel it's Jeykey.

He looks at me as I gulp, "Are you going to kill me?" I ask, making him laugh.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Please vote for this, Thank you<3