MSPS: Chapter 8

MY SWEET PSYCHO STALKER

Y/N PERSPECTIVE OF VIEW

I awoke at 6 p.m. and ran to my living room to look for Jeykey, but I couldn't find him. "Did he not come back here?" I wondered as I grabbed a glass of water.

I decided to watch the news because I didn't have much else to do, but as I turned on the television, my eyes widened and I choked on my own saliva.

"Exclusive news, The popular psychopath killer killed another victim at XXX University. One of the students decided to speak up and tell us that one of their classmates was always bullied and her boyfriend was a psychopath killer who had had enough of the bullying. There's also CCTV footage of the girl being bullied every single day."

*Insert the CCTV footage of me being bullied.

Just a few days ago, he also killed one of the students we suspected of bullying his girlfriend. In total, he has now killed ten people, but there is also evidence that he has killed many more in other cities. That's all for today's news."

I widen my eyes and reach for my phone to ask Jeykey.

JK

You: Hey! I saw the news is that true

After 2 hours-

I've been waiting for his response for 2 hours now, but he hasn't responded, so I turn off my phone and go out to the convenience shop to get some dinner. So I put on a hoodie, and jogging pants, and tie my hair up in a loose braid.

I open my door before closing it and proceed down the hall until I reach downstairs. When I bump into a muscular chest while walking and looking at my phone, I look up who it is, but he puts his hand over my eyes, preventing me from seeing his eyes.

"Jeykey?" I asked, and then I heard him chuckle and flick on my forehead as I massaged it.

"I'm on my way to your door to give you your dinner, what are you doing outside? And you're not paying attention on your way," he replied, putting his hand away and crossing it.

"Uhm, I was going to get food, but you said you already bought it for me, so I'm going back," I said, smiling.

"Hurry up," he muttered, shaking his head, and pushing me. I just walk to my door, unbothered if he is following me or not.

And then I open my door and walk in, sit on my couch, and open my phone to read the novel. Then he walks into the living room, closing the door behind him, but I didn't look at him; I just heard him shut the door.

While I'm giggling because the leading guy and leading lady have moved to another city for a holiday, Jeykey takes my phone and places it in his pocket, causing me to widen my eyes.

"Hey! Give me my phone back!" I yelled, walking up to him. "I will not give you your phone until you finish your dinner," he answered, crossing his arms.

"What? Huh wow, what do you expect I'll do? Who are you to boss me around?" I asked, crossing my arm too.

"Okay, no phone then," he said as he was about to go out the door when I ran up to him and said, "Okay, fine, I'm going to eat the food."

20 minutes later-

I've already finished my meal, but he still hasn't returned my phone; I glare at him while he's using it. I'm not sure what he's doing with my phone, but whenever I try to grab it back, he crosses his arm and glares at me as if he's my parent punishing me.

"Hey! Give me my phone back! I need to finish reading it!" I exclaimed, making him laugh. I looked at him, puzzled, as he continued to laugh.

"Hey! You look crazy, you know. Stop laughing, you're creepy to look at." And he stopped laughing and looked at me with a serious and cold face, making me gulp, "What is it now?" Is he going to hit me for yelling at him? 'No, he also yells at me.'

He then chuckled and said, "Listen here y/n, I'm going to go to another city so you won't see me again, okay? And another thing, I will stay here for one night," causing me to jump into my seat and glance at him.

"Are you kidding me?! I didn't even know a single thing about you, and you think I'm going to let you sleep here? No way!" He laughed and replied.

"You don't have a choice," he smirked, "then sleep on the couch, not next to me," I added, crossing my arm.

"Sure," I say as I lay down again.

10 minutes later-

"Pst!" He glances at me as I'm still staring at the ceiling because I'm bored, and Jeykey is still using my phone and refusing to give it to me. He laughs and hands me his phone.

"And what do you think I'm going to do with your phone?" I asked, placing his phone, "Do whatever you want as long as you don't smash it."

After 5 minutes, I decided to use his phone, and when I opened it, his wallpaper was plain black.

"Hey! Why is your phone wallpaper plain black?" I said, opening his gallery, but he didn't respond, so I let it go. I looked through his gallery and saw that he had a lot of good pictures of himself. "Wow, I didn't realize boys liked to take pictures too," I added.

I'm currently playing Call of Duty and I'm really enjoying it; I'm always shouting and making Jeykey chuckle.

Then I became bored since I lost when Jeykey asked me a question that made me think.

"Are you not afraid of me?" he asked, raising my brow.

"No?" I replied, chuckling as he added, "Your something else Y/N."

"Of course I am, and by the way, could you teach me how to play Call of Duty?" I inquired as he looked at me.

"I thought you already knew how to," I shook my head, so he taught me.

After 2 hours

I and Jungkook are still using each other's phones; I'm playing on his phone and I'm not sure what he's doing on mine, but when he grabs his phone, I yell, "Hey! I'm still not finished!"

"It's already 11 p.m. and you need to sleep, so it's a no," he stated, placing his phone on his desk while I stared at him.

"Then give me my phone," I said, and He returned my phone and said, "Now go to your room and sleep." I went to my room and lay on my bed, as I was also tired at the time, and I closed my eyes and slept.

JUNGKOOK'S PERSPECTIVE OF VIEW

I wait for her to fall asleep so that I can sleep next to her and hug her; when I see her sleeping peacefully, I smile and lay down next to her and hug her.

I close my eyes and sleep.

Please Like this,Thank you💖______________________________________
______________________________________