MSPS: Chapter 23

MY SWEET PSYCHO STALKER

Y/N POV

"I'M HUNGRY!"

I kept shouting here, but I don't think he's home.

I bang on the door four times, and the door opens, revealing Mr. Cardon with food.

"Mr. Cardon, give me that because I'm already hungry," I said as I stood up.

"Here Y/N, but could you please stop shouting because the maids were startled by you," he said as he placed the tray of food on my table.

"I'll stop screaming if you let me go," I smirked.

"It's fine, just keep shouting until you don't have a voice," he said as he walked away, but I followed.

This old man and I have been friends, but he can't even let me go because of my brother.

"Mr. Cardon, could you please stay here for a minute? I have a lot of questions for you," I asked, giving him puppy eyes as he smiled and nodded.

He follows me and locks the door again with the key.

"What are you going to ask?" he says as he sits at the table.

"Did I tell you to sit?" I jokingly asked.

He just laughed and didn't seem to mind my words; I'm glad he agreed to stay with me because I have a lot of questions for him about grandpa and grandma, both of whom have been lying to me.

"Where is Grandpa?" He usually stays at the mansion, so his absence is unusual.

"He's in Japan taking care of something," he explained as I nodded repeatedly.

I eat the food; I miss the food that our chef prepares.

"Does Tae have a girlfriend?" I asked, smiling.

"Y/N you know your brother's condition, so it's very unlikely that he'll find his future girlfriend, and no girls can take his attitude except you and your grandmother," he said as he handed me a handkerchief.

"But you know, if we can find him a girlfriend," I said, but he shook his head.

"No, we can't," he said, looking at his watch. "Now I need to go Y/N it's already 7 p.m. time to sleep."

"No, can you buy me a phone? My phone is not with me," I begged.

"I'll buy you tomorrow," he said as he walked away, locking the door.

I pout and stand up to use the restroom and change into my sleeping clothes. Huh, I can't believe he isn't throwing all of this away.

I brush my teeth and go to bed, attempting to sleep but failing.

"Ahh! It's so boring here! No phone, no television, no laptop!" I exclaimed as I stood up.

"I'm such a moron that I forgot Jungkook's phone in the cab!" I squeal like a child who didn't get what she wanted.

"What now?" I ask, looking out the window.

This fucking window is so hard to break, and I've already tried.

I smirk as I go to my closet and find the small window through which I previously escaped, but what the fuck?

"Where is the window here?" I ask, desperate.

TAEHYUNG POV

I just got home from a mission at 12 a.m., and we need to find Jungkook so he doesn't take my sister away from us.

I go to her room, but when I open it, she's not in her bed, so I panic. I go to her closet, but she's not there, and I go to the shower room, but she's not there, either, so I go outside to call Mr. Cardon.

I enter his room and bang on his door, which he immediately opens while dressed in his pajamas.

"What is it, Mr. Kim?" he asked, bowing.

"Where the fuck is Y/N?!" I yelled, unbothered about the maids next door.

"She is sleeping in her room, sir," he said sleepily.

"She's not in her bedroom when I go there," I say, and his eyes widen.

"I'm going to wake the maids to find her, sir," he says as he goes to the maids' room and wakes them one by one while I go to my room and take a shower.

If she really escaped the mansion, I swear I'm not going to put a window here.

I strip down to my underwear and take a shower.

After 20 minutes

I'm already done showering, and all of the maids are still looking for her, so I bring my guards to assist them in their search for Y/N.

As the maids are panicking, I go to the living room.

"Find her in the garden or garage, she must be there," I said, and they all nodded as I turned on the television.

"Mr. Cardon, check the CCTV camera; perhaps she escaped again."

"Yes sir," he goes to the CCTV room, and I think I know where she is.

I put on my gloves again and try to find her so they can easily find her.

When I walk into her room, all of the maids are there, which makes my blood boil.

"Why are you all here?! You're not even looking for her, you're trying on her clothes! Are you all fucking insane?" I asked, glaring at the maids who were trying on the dresses.

I leave her room and go to the guest room, but she isn't there. I was about to go to another room when one of the maids came up to me.

"Step out what you want?" I asked, my brow furrowed.

"We find her sleeping in the closet, sir," she explained.

As I palm my face

"Take her to her bed," I said, and went to my room to sleep.

This girl is insane and should be admitted to a mental institution.

I know her closet is large enough for her to sleep in, but why? She has a large bed.

I sigh and fall asleep in my bed.