MSPS: Chapter 32

POV Y/N

He inquired, "Are you angry?"

I replied, "No."

He followed up with another question, "Then why does it seem like you're mad?"

I repeated, "I said no," in an annoyed tone.

"All right, you're not," he said and took a seat.

"Don't sit here, go to the couch instead of the bed. The bed is exclusively for sleeping," I pointed out, gesturing towards the couch.

He walked over and sat down, commenting, "The bed is also for making out." He said this bluntly, causing me to furrow my brows in confusion.

"What the hell did you just say?" I asked him.

"What? It's true," he responded, rolling his eyes.

"Just shut up, I'm going to sleep," I said, closing my eyes. But he spoke up again.

"You don't want my hug?" he asked me.

"No," I said, pulling my blanket.

"But I thought you loved me?" he asked.

I opened my eyes and looked at him with a puzzled expression.

"And?" I questioned.

"Why don't you want a hug from me if you love me?" he said, making me facepalm.

"It doesn't mean I don't want a hug, I just don't live you, Jungkook," I clarified, sitting up.

"Then why are you calling me Jungkook? Are you mad?" he asked.

"I'm not mad, okay?" I said, standing up to leave him alone.

"Where are you going?" he asked.

"Can you stop asking too many questions?" I said, opening the door, but he followed me.

As I walked down the stairs with him following, I went to the kitchen where the chef was cooking something.

"What's that?" I asked with a smile.

"It's for dinner, ma'am," the chef responded, smiling back at me. I simply nodded and sat on the stool, watching himcook. But the. Jungkook whispered to me.

"Why are you smiling and staring at him?" he said in a menacing voice. I glanced at him, seeing his burning eyes.

"I'm just looking, not staring," I said, shifting my gaze back to the chef.

"It's the same thing," he replied, glaring at the chef. So I stood up and went to the living room, but he followed me again.

"Stop following!" I shouted, startling one of the maids.

"I'm just following you!" he shouted back, causing another maid who was supposed to walk by to become startled.

"Just leave me alone!" I shouted, startling both maids again as they were about to leave.

"No," he said calmly.

"Fine," I said, deciding to run.

But when I ran, he ran after me.

"Hey!" I said while running.

"I will catch you!" he said, running towards me, but I ran faster.

"No, HAHAHAHAH bleh!" I said, sticking my tongue out and running past the maids who were cleaning.

"You!" he said, running and catching up to me.

We fell to the floor and he started tickling my stomach, causing me to giggle.

"Hey, HAHA, stop HAHAHAHAH! I said stop AHAHAHHA! Hey, HAHAHAHHA, okay, HHAAHHAHA, I give up HAHHAAH, you win! You win!" I said, shouting as he stopped too.

"Now stand up, babe," he said, extending his hand. I took hold of his hand.

Then Mr. Cardon approached us, making Kookie glare at him and causing me to giggle.

"Y/N, your grandpa has hired a teacher for you, and you will start classes tomorrow. And Mr. Jeon, your psychotherapist will also come here tomorrow so you can talk to him," Mr. Cardon informed us. We both nodded as he left.

I looked at Kookie, who was now staring at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing, you just look adorable," he said, pinching my cheek as I smiled.

After one hour...

We were seated at the dining table, having dinner when Taehyung suddenly spoke.

"I'm going back to my house again," he announced, causing my grandpa and grandma to look at him.

"But why, honey?" Grandma asked.

"Nothing, our mission is approaching and I want to sleep a lot," he replied, continuing to eat.

"What about you two? Do you want to move out?" Grandpa inquired, referring to us, while I looked at Kookie, who was busy eating.

"I don't know," I simply answered.

After two hours...

"Kookie, do you want to move out to a new house?" I asked, and he looked at me.

He was using my phone.

"Maybe," he replied, looking back down at the phone.

He placed my phone on the table and laid down next to me, hugging me and burying his face in the crook of my neck.

"I want to sleep, princess. Goodnight," he said, kissing my neck.

"Okay, goodnight," I said, caressing his back.

I was just playing with his hair when I heard a snore, causing me to giggle.

I removed my hand from his hair and gazed at his face.

I smirked, stood up, grabbed a marker, and drew on his face. I laughed, putting the marker back.

Then I spotted my phone and smirked again. I grabbed it and took numerous pictures of him.

He was so cute. I looked at his pictures and decided to set one as my wallpaper because it was adorable.

I laid back down, giggling at how he looked, but as soon as I did, he immediately hugged me, causing me to fall.

I just hugged him back and fell asleep with a smile.

Thank you for reading. 💖