MSPS: Chapter 6

MY SWEET PSYCHO STALKER

Y/N PERSPECTIVE OF VIEW

I head straight to my apartment, relieved that Jeykey isn't following me all the time. I enter the building and go to my door, about to open it when I notice something in my doormat. I look at it again, and it's one pack of bandaids, alcohol, spectacle, and an ointment.

There's also another letter at the top. When I open it, it says

"I'm sorry about what happened a few minutes ago; I promise my princess that it will never happen again; just obey what I said; you always get into accidents because you're being naughty; I bought you that because I want you to treat yourself; I know when that girl pushed you, your knee got wound; treat that and don't let it have a scar."

I smile weakly and gather everything before closing and locking my door.

I sit on my couch to relax because I still can't get over what happened earlier; Deborah is no longer alive; what will happen to her girls?

I shook it off and stood up to take a bath. After a minute, I clean my teeth, comb my hair, and change into large jogging pants. I also wear my hair in a tight bun and take care of my wound.

I take out my phone and start reading a novel; I was scrolling through my choices when I came across something interesting.

"My Sweet Psycho Stalker?" I asked, deciding to read it. After hours of reading it, I realized that what is happening in this story is similar to what is happening to me.

"Wait wait wait! So does it mean jeykey is a psycho? Oh my god is he?Maybe?Ohh yeah, he just killed a few and that's because of me? Is he obsessed with me? Oh, what? What am I saying?" I muttered as I continued to read.

"Wait, don't tell me Jeykey likes me?" I asked, remembering what he had done to me earlier. "He's nice I think," I added, smiling.

After a minute, I decided to sleep again when I realized I hadn't eaten dinner, "No, it's okay, I'm not hungry thought," I muttered as I prepared to head to my room when my phone vibrated. I looked at it and it was jeykey.

JK

JK: Hey? Have you already cleaned up?

You: Yeah

JK: Have you eaten yet?

You: Yes

JK: The truth?

You: Yes

JK: Don't lie to me, I know you're still not eating.

You: But I already eat

JK: Don't lie, Y/N, the owner of that building mentioned you didn't have a stove since you always bought food outside. And you didn't go outside after you got home, right?

You: If you don't believe me, why are you still asking? I don't want to eat anyway.

JK: You don't have a choice, baby; I've already placed food on your door, so go to your door and take the food I've left for you.

I didn't respond to him and instead ran to my door to check what he was talking about.

"Wow, he's not lying," I exclaimed, looking at what he bought.

"Fries and milk tea?" I ask, smiling and putting fries in my mouth because they are my favorite.

"Nice one," I whispered as I shut the door behind me.

I rush to my room and sit on my bed to finish my dinner, and as I'm munching on my fries, my phone beeps again and someone messages me, and it's Jeykey.

JK

JK: You're not hungry, yet you've already placed food in your mouth. You aren't hungry, sweetie.

You: So what?

JK: A simple thank you will do.

You: Thank you.

I turn off my phone and have my dinner before going to bed.

JUNGKOOK'S PERSPECTIVE OF VIEW

I laughed when she inserted a period after her thank you.

"This girl is something," I exclaimed, laughing.

"I already killed two people, my love, you drive me insane even more!" I exclaimed, laughing again and tossing my phone on the couch.

"It's only been two days since I met her, and I'm already obsessed with her? such a foolish dumb ass!"

I laughed once again and went outside to have some fun. I put on my jacket, cap, mask, and knife and put them in my pocket.

"It's time to have some fun!" I said.

AUTHOR NOTE.

Jeon Jungkook has been upset and angry since his parents had ignored him since he was a child. Once, when he was 15 years old while heading home from school, he encountered a robber stabbing an elderly woman and a man in the stomach, and a girl his age sobbing and pleading for help. He tried to help her, and it didn't work out, so he feels guilty every time he recalls that moment.

Loneliness and guilt change his life, and that's how Jungkook became a troublemaker who got into fights all the time, and one time it got so bad that he stabbed his classmate three times in the stomach. After that, his parents blamed him and yelled at him almost every day, and his classmates and friends began to avoid him, making him angry.

He became irritated with his parents for not serving him dinner one night and started to kill them with a kitchen knife while watching television.

While the woman next door was passing by their house, she saw him standing at the window with a bloody knife and his parents were just behind him lifeless. Because of what she saw, she called the police and reported what happened; Jungkook did not lie and told them the truth, and he was sent to a private jail with medical treatment.

He grows up in the prison but has been called a psychopath. Everyone is afraid of him and avoids him at all costs. One day, he got into an argument with one of the prisoners and unexpectedly killed him. Every day and every night, he thinks about what happened and decides to escape and continue his life outside the jail.

He murders more people in the city because he enjoys it and does it every day.

Please vote, Thank you<3
______________________________________