Chapter 40

Ricky's POV:

Today Ally gets to come home.

She still doesn't know who I am and every time I touch her she flinches.

I'm worried what will happen if we bring her back to her house so I ask Connor what we should do.

"Hey Con do you want me to stay with Ally until she remembers or feels comfortable." I ask him.

"Ya and if you ever want to go home just text me. I'll come right away." He says.

"Okay." I say as he signs the final paper.

Me and Ally make our way to my car.

"So do you remember anything?" I ask her as we drive to her new place.

"I remember my brother leaving after my moms death and my father abusing me. That's all." She says.

"I'm sorry I don't remember you. Maybe you can try to fill me in on what's happened?" She says.

"Um Ya. Well to put it simply you moved to Cali after you graduated and we met at Starbucks. After that me and you started dating. We broke up because I was an idiot. Then you moved to England with your friend Zoe who you met in Hawaii. You went to Hawaii to get away from people for a little while. You made friends in England but you decided you should come back after playlist because your brother Connor came out as gay and left out YouTube collab channel called O2L. We got back together and you got a new place. I texted you telling you I was coming over while you were in the car in your way somewhere. You got in a car accident which brings us to now." I say giving her an i sea of what happened since what she remembers.

She nods her head.

We pull into her driveway and she gets out.

We both go inside and go to the living room.

We are both sitting on the couch watching a TV show when and idea pops into my head.

I quickly pull out my computer and show her videos and vlogs both me and her and the rest of our little family have taken since she got here.

"Ally come watch these. It may help you remember." I say.

She comes over and sits next to me.

I press play and we watch the videos.

-skip to after videos-

I close my laptop and look at her.

She seems to be in thought.

"So do you remember anything?" I ask.

"Not really." She says.

I look down disappointed.

An idea pops into my head but it probably won't work.

I lean in and kiss her.

The fireworks explode like always.

She pulls away then looks at me.

A smile spreads across her face.

"Ricky I remember."

-------------------------
A/N

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated in forever. I have been really busy with school and dance and stuff. I will try to update more often.This chapter was a little longer than usual. Also have you seen Ricky's new hair?! I love it! Opinions?

Anyway, hope you liked the chapter!

Stay beautiful!💕

--Lauren