Chapter 29

Ally's POV:

"Ally I think... I think... I think I'm gay." He says.

"Okay." I say.

"Okay?" He asks.

"Ya." I say.

"You don't think I'm disgusting?" He asks.

"No Connor. I love you and I will support you through anything. If you're gay, you're gay. It's no big deal. I support you no matter what. Is there anything I can do to help?" I ask.

"You could move back to LA." He says.

"I don't know Con. How about we make a deal. If things go alright between me and the rest of the guys till the end of the week I will come back." I tell him.

"Deal." He says.

I'm actually quite nervous. I don't think I wanna go back yet. I don't want to be anywhere near Ricky. And what about my friends in England?

But a deals a deal.

Me and Connor hug.

"I love ya big bro. And no matter what I'm here for you. How many people have you told?" I ask.

"Just you." He says.

"I suggest you tell the rest of the guys also. If they don't accept you for who you are they aren't true friends. They would support you through anything." I say.

"Thanks Al." He says.

"Welcome. Now I have to go fix some things. Unless you want me to stay. Then I can." I say.

"No go ahead." He says.

"Thanks Con. Love you." I say.

"Love you too." He says. Then I got to find the people I need to make things right with.

I see all of the O2L boys and my best friends. Except Ricky.

"Hey guys. I just wanted to tell you all I'm sorry. When I left everything in my head made sense. But after I started thinking about it, it got confusing. I'm so sorry."

"So does that mean you're coming back?" Izzy asks.

"I'll see how I feel at the end of the week." I tell them.

"That's fine. Take your time." Alyssa says.

I'm so glad they all accept me. I just hope they accept Connor.

---------------------------
A/N

So this is a filler chapter. I have a plan but I needed something leading up to it.

But anyway, hope you liked it!

Stay beautiful!💕

--Lauren