Chapter 21

Connor's POV:

Anger is boiling inside me.

I look over at Kian and his expression is the same.

"Ricky!" I yell.

"Where have you guys been?" He asks.

"We were at the fucking hospital!" Kian yells.

"Oh my god why?" He asks.

"Ally tried to kill herself after you cheated on her!" I yell!

His face goes pale.

"What?" He asks?

"You fucking know what he said!" Kian yells.

"I didn't cheat on her?" He says.

"Yes you did. You were making out with another girl! Don't lie Ricky I saw it!" Kian yells.

"I was fucking drunk. I didn't know what the fuck I was doing!" He yells.

He gets up and throws the glass he had in his hand.

"I'm such a fucking idiot!" He yells.

"We're nor gonna deny that." I say.

He breaks down crying. I kinda feel bad. But at he same time I don't. He hurt my sister but Ricky's like a brother to me.

I have no idea what I'm gonna do.

Ally's POV:

I need to escape this place for a little while. I need to leave this town. Maybe I could run away for a week.

I'll buy a plane ticket and go somewhere. Maybe Hawaii? Yeah I'll go there.

I get my computer and buy a ticket to Hawaii. I leave at 5 in the morning. Better start packing now. I have to bring all my stuff to make videos because I need to make one soon.

I have to leave this place. Even if it's just for a little while.

I've gotta get out.

-skip to 3 in the morning-

I have to go now.

Izzy and Alyssa don't know. I have to sneak out.

As quietly as I can I walk down the stairs. I leave them a note saying I was going somewhere and that I'll come back when the time is right for me. I leave in somewhere they will find it and head to the airport. By he time I get there it's time to board the plane and leave. I leave the memories and he heart break.

-skip flight-

Once I get to Hawaii I get a rental car and drive to a hotel.

I get a room. Once I'm in the room I set up the stuff to make a video and I start the camera.

"Hey guys it's Ally. I know I haven't made a video in a while and I'm very sorry. A lot has been going on. Right now I'm in secret location because I had to get out of California. There was so much going on back home and I had to get out. I'm going to be making videos more often because you guys are my life and I can't thank you guys enough for sticking around. I love you guys. I'll make another video really soon. Byeeeeee." I say then turn off the camera.

I edit some parts where I tear up and then I upload it.

I'm leaving the past behind.

Then I get in the hotel bed and fall asleep.