Chapter 14

Ricky's POV:

I walk up to my room and cry.

I cry for hours.

The person I love doesn't love me.

I should have seen it coming.

But she said she loved me?

She must have meant in the friend way.

I'm such an idiot! Why did I kiss her?

Once I'm done crying I roll over and hear a crinkle of paper. I look at it

It reads:

Ricky I'm sorry. I have to talk to you. It's important. Please don't hate me. Let me know when you wanna talk.

I get up walk downstairs and I see Jc and izzy sleeping together on the couch.

Why can't I find someone like that?

Then I look over and it's Alyssa and Trevor sleeping together on the couch.

Seriously it's like they're trying to make me sad.

Kian and Connor went to their rooms and Sam must have gone to the guest room.

Ally's asleep on the floor. I go over to her and shake her awake.

"Ally wake up." I say.

Her eyes flutter open.

"Ricky?" She asks.

She can't see me cause it's dark in the room.

"Ya it's me. Wanna talk?" I ask.

"Ya." She says

She stands up and we walk into my room.

Ally's POV:

As soon as we get into his room I see his face. He was crying. And it's all my fault.

"Ricky I'm so sorry." I say already feeling tears brimming my eyes.

He stays silent.

"Please let me explain." I say.

"Okay." He says.

"I was scared." I say.

"Scared of what Ally?"

"I was scared the you would break my heart. Scared they you would turn out like my last boyfriend who used me for sex. And when I wouldn't give it to you you would abuse me." I tell him.

"Ally I would never do that." He says.

"That's what my last boyfriend said." I say. The tears are streaming down my face now.

"I need you to prove to me that you're not like that." I tell him.

He walks over to me and and wipes my tears away.

"I will. I will get you to love me the way I love you. I will prove to you that I'm different." He says.

"Why don't you come sleep in my bed. The floor is bad for your back. Don't worry, I'll take my spot on the floor."

I get into the bed.

"Ricky it's your bed. I'm not going to let you sleep on the floor. Come lay down next to me." I tell him.

He climbs into the bed next to me and puts his arms around my waste. I turn around to see he's shirtless.

I can't help but stare.

"Like what you see?" He asks winking. I roll my eyes and sly down on his chest.

Soon I fall asleep.

Ricky's POV:

I know exactly what I'm gonna do to win her over. But I'm going to need a little help from the rest of the boys.

It's the perfect plan for the perfect girl.