Chapter 15

Ricky's POV:

As soon as Ally falls asleep I get up and start planning the day tomorrow.

I get out some paper and write little notes.

It will tell her where to go next and she will get a flower at each spot. Then she will end and I will give her the biggest surprise yet.

Then I get back in bed and go to sleep.

Ally's POV:

I wake up to and empty bed.

But I see a note in Ricky's place.

The note reads:

Morning beautiful. Today I'm going to send you on a trip. Get dressed and come downstairs. Connor will be waiting telling you where to go next.

I get up and go downstairs.

Connor is waiting at the bottom of the stairs.

"Hey Con." I say.

"Hey Al. Go to your old house. Love you. Stay safe." He says

"Okay. Thanks Con, love you too." I say.

I walk out the front door and walk to my old house. Thank god it's not far.

I walk to the front steps and see a rose with a note attached.

The note read:

I will be there for you through everything. I will fight for you. I won't let anybody lay a finger on you. Go to the hospital and tell them Ricky sent you.

I start to tear up.

Ricky wrote this for me.

I walk back to the boys house and to get my car and drive to the hospital.

Once I get inside I go to the front desk and tell them Ricky sent me.

A smile spreads across the women's face and she hands me another rose with a note.

The note read:

If your in danger I will be right by your side. I love you and I will be there for you no matter what. Now I'm going to put you to the test. Go to the place we first met. Tell them Ricky sent you then get whatever you want.

I know exactly where to go next.

I give a quick thank you to the women at the desk and get back in my car.

I drive to the Starbucks I went to the first day I got here.

I tell the person at the register Ricky sent me and then I ordered a drink. They smiled and gave me the drink with a rose and a note.

The note read:

I'm glad you remembered. In my eyes you're perfect and nobody can change my mind. You're the one I want forever and always. I love a the little things about you. Now go back to my place and Kian will tell you what to do.

I also thank the person at the register then head back to my car and drive home.

Once I get there I walk inside and Kian is waiting there.

"Hey Kian."

"Hey Al go change into this. Someone will be waiting in Ricky's room to do your makeup and hair." He says

"Thanks Ki." I say and head up the stairs with the clothes he gave me.

I walk into my room and all the girls were in there with huge smiles on their faces.