Chapter 5

Ally's POV:

"I'm your sister." I tell him.

He looks confused for a second then it hits him. He looks happy. But then he sees my face and he frowns.

"Ally?"

"Ya that's me." I reply

"How have you been?" He asks

That's just what I needed to hear. I snapped. Tears rushed down my face.

"How have I been?! How have I been?! Wouldn't you like to know?!" I spat. Then I rush out of the house and to the car. I drive away.

I'm sure Izzy and Alyssa can get a ride back from Ricky.

Here I am again being selfish.

Maybe that's why Connor left.

Incase you didn't know Connor is my brother. My full name is Ally Marie Franta.

Connor's POV:

"What was that?" I ask the other two girls standing in the room.

They both look pissed. But not as pissed as Ally was.

I feel terrible I didn't know who she was. She's my sister for fucks sake!

Everyone in the room looks at them.

"We can't tell you the story but all we can tell you is that you are a terrible person. You weren't there when she needed you most. That's all we can say." Alyssa replies.

Ally's POV:

Once I get home I run to my new room and get out the thing I needed most right now.

My razor.

I make 10 cuts in each arm then put it away.

I clean myself then put on the same long sleeve shirt I had on before so it doesn't look suspicious.

Ricky's POV:

I had no idea.

I had no idea Connor was Ally's brother.

Connor never mentioned a sister.

"Hey Ricky can you drive us back to our place. Ally took the car." Izzy asks me.

"Ya let me get the keys." I reply.

Once I get the keys we get in the car.

Once I leave the drive way I ask Izzy and Alyssa some questions.

"So what happened back there?" I ask.

"Like we said, we can't tell you the story but he left when she needed him most." Izzy says.

"If you show Ally that she can trust you she will tell you. But it's not our story to tell." Alyssa says.

"I can respect that." I tell them.

"You really are a great guy Ricky and I'm glad we meet someone like you." Izzy says.

That makes me smile.

I drop them off. When they are about to get out of the car I stop them.

"Can I have your numbers?" I ask

"Ya." They both reply.

We swap number then I go back home.

Connor's POV:

I don't know what I did but I need to find out.

--------
A/N
Hey guys. Sorry for all the character changes. Hope you guys liked the double update. I might update again soon actually so Ya.

Stay beautiful!

--Lauren