Chapter 31

Connor's POV:

"I'm leaving O2L." I say.

I have been thinking about this for a long time now. First I thought it was a bad idea but I need to focus more on my happiness and my career.

"I need you guys to support me through this. I have been depressed for a good six months. I need to focus on my career and happiness. I'm sorry if it doesn't make sense at the moment because it didn't for me either but after I thought about it I realized it's what I needed to do." I say.

"Connor we will miss you but you need to do you. If this is how you are going to become happier than this is what we want you to do. Don't think of it as leaving O2L because it's not, you will forever be in O2L, just think of it as taking a break." Ricky says.

I love these guys so much. I don't know where I would be without them.

"I think I need to find my own apartment too. I will always be around but I think I just need some time alone to think." I say.

"Okay but let's get through playlist then we will tell the fans." Jc says.

"Okay. Thank you guys for supporting me through this. It means the world to me." I say.

Ally's POV:

I was surprised at first but I get it. He needs to do what's best for him.

We all get up and have a big group hug with Connor. It was a little awkward because I was next to Ricky.

After we all part there's a knock at the door.

I go to answer it.

There's a girl about my age standing there.

"Hi is Ricky here?" She asks.

"Yes, may I ask who you are?" I ask.

"Oh sorry. My names Emily. I'm Ricky's girlfriend."

"Oh. Ya he's in here. Come on in." I say.

I let her in a lead her to Ricky.

I'm assuming everyone knows about her because when she sees me with her they all give me worried looks.

"Right there." I say. My voice cracking at the end.

I recognize her now.

She's the girl Ricky cheated on me with.

They're dating now.

I feels tears brimming my eyes. I quickly turn around and walk out the door. I hear them calling my name. Then I hear Izzy say something.

"You're a fucking idiot Ricky!" She yells.

I knew this week wouldn't end well.

I quickly run to Caspar and Joes room and knock.

Joe opens it. He sees I'm crying.

"Come on in." He says.

He closes the door behind me.

"What happened?" He asks.

"I went to talk to everyone and we made up then Connor and I talked. Some stuff went down, but not bad stuff, good stuff, then someone knocked on the door so I went to get it and it was Ricky's new girlfriend. The one he cheated on me with." I say.

"I'm sorry Ally." He says.

I love Ricky and he will never love me back.

------------------------
A/N

Hope you guys liked the chapter. I know these are quite sad chapters but they will get happy again soon. I promise. Picture is Emily.

Stay beautiful!💕

--Lauren