Chapter 2

Ally's POV:

Today is the day.

Graduation day. Also the day I'm moving to California.

My dad doesn't know I'm leaving. I have to sneak out.

He'll probably be to drunk to see me leave anyway.

Anyway this week has been the same as any other. I get pushed around and called name just to go home to my drunk abusive dad.

I can't wait to leave this place and never come back.

I'm ready for the ceremony and Alyssa and Izzy are here with me.

We are all riding there together.

Izzy and Alyssa don't know about my abusive dad. They just think he works late.

I hate lying to them but it's probably better they don't know.

I will probably tell them after we move.

"Are you ready guys?" Izzy asks me and Alyssa.

We both nod.

I couldn't be more ready for this.

As soon as we get there I start to shake. Maybe I'm not ready for this.

Izzy and Alyssa both give me reassuring glances and I feel better already.

- skip to after the ceremony-

Well it's official. I am no longer a high school student.

We went back to my house and got my stuff. Luckily my dad wasn't home. I left him a note telling him I was moving and never coming back.

After that I took one last look at the house and left for the airport.

Once we get there we go through security with no problems and then get on the plane.

-skip flight-

We arrive in California. My cuts were still fresh so I had to wear long sleeves but I don't think it will be an issue.

Once we get to our new loft we unpack. After we are done with unpacking I tell Izzy and Alyssa I need to talk to them.

"Guys I have to tell you something that I should have told you a long time ago."

They both give me worried glances. Izzy is the first to speak.

"What's up?"

"You can tell us anything." Alyssa says.

"My dad has been drunk every night since my mom died. He is abusive. I didn't want to tell you guys because I didn't want you to worry about me. But it's okay now because I'm here now and not there." I finish and they both stare at me with tears in there eyes.

I thought they were going to hate me but they just get up and give me a hug.

"Hey why don't we go to Starbucks?" Izzy says.

Me and Alyssa nod in agreement.

Once we get there we order. We go sit down then when I hear our names called I tell Alyssa and izzy I will get the drinks.

I get them and then turn around to go sit back down but I run into someone spilling the drinks all over them.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry!" I say

"It's not a problem" the stranger replies back.

"I haven't seen you around here before. Are you new here?" The stranger asks me.

"Ya just moved here a few hours ago." I reply

I take a few seconds to take in the strangers appearance. He is tall and has brown hair and gorgeous eyes.

"My name is Ricky."
-----
Hey guys! Second chapter is up! Hope you like it!

Stay beautiful!

-Lauren