Chapter 28

Ally's POV:

Once me an Kian caught up a little bit we finished our walk. I decided to go talk to Connor.

I don't know where his room is.

"Hey Kian do you know what room Connors in?" I ask.

"Ya I think 307." He says.

"Thanks Ki." I say.

I make my way up the stairs. I would take the elevator except I'm terrified of elevators. Like they could break and I could fall to my death.

Once I'm on the right floor I walk down the hall looking for room 307.

Once I find it I knock 3 times.

Ricky answers the door.

"Hey Ally." He says surprised.

"Hi, is Connor here?" I ask.

"Ya." He says disappointedly.

"Come on in." He says.

"Thanks." I reply.

I walk in the room and sit next to Connor who's face down on a pillow.

I gently touch his shoulder and he looks up.

"What do you want?" He snaps.

"To talk to my brother." I say.

"Fine." He says.

"Listen I'm sorry I left. It was a bad idea on my part. I get that you're mad at me. I was mad at you when you left me with an abusive dad. I left because it all made sense at the time. I'm happier than I have been in a long time. I'm sorry Con. I love you." I say with tears streaming down my face.

"Ally in not mad. I just missed you so much. There's also something I want to talk to you about. It's important." He says.

"Okay. Wanna go back to my room. I think Zoe went to Alfie's room." I say.

"Ya." He says.

We walk to my room. Connor looks nervous. Scared almost.

We get to my room and I unlock it with my key card.

We go in the room.

"Zoe you here?" I ask.

When there's no answer I assume she's gone.

"Okay Con what's up?" I ask.

"Ally I think... I think... I think I'm gay."