Chapter 25

Ally's POV:

I've been in London for a month.

A month without my best friends.

I miss them. But I've never been happier.

I've been making videos every other day since I moved. I've reached 4 million subscribers.

Playlist is tomorrow.

Me and Zoe are flying out tonight.

In fact we're in a car driving to the airport now.

Zoe is great friend. She understands me. And couldn't be more thankful to have her in my life.

I've meet her brother Joe. He's nice.

I met a few of her friends also. I've gotten quite close to them recently. I told them about my past and they accepted me. And I'm so grateful to have them in my life.

We arrive at the airport and we get on the plane. I sit next to Zoe's brother. He's a nice guy. He's kinda cute too. Not as cute as Ricky though. No. I didn't mean that. I'm over Ricky. But I don't think I am. But I have to be.

-skip flight-

The flight was great. Joe told jokes the whole time. I don't think I've ever laughed so hard in my life.

Once we get to the hotel I decide I want to go look around the hotel.

"Zoe I'm going to look around the hotel!" I yell to her.

"Wait, I wanna come with you." She says walking out of the bathroom. She took a shower.

I waited for her to finish her hair and makeup then we went for a walk.

We got down to the lobby and somebody called my name.

"Ally is that you?" They ask.

I turn around.

Oh god.

----------------
A/N

Sorry it's short. Kinda a filler chapter. Picture is Ally.

Hope you like it.

Stay beautiful!💕

--Lauren