#21 : ̗̀➛

Anna's POV:

i decided to move. since it would be better after everything that happened. miranda hasn't left my side at all, not even for naps, i'd have to lay next to her. going to the restroom is hard for her as well due to the being apart, so we've switched to diapers. It's been different, shes been non talkative and shaky. she's never wanted to not sleep before, but would rather stay away to know her surroundings. it was so traumatic for her.

i had to tell her about daycare/ little school. but i couldn't. i decided to cancel, and next school year would probably be enough time to work up courage. she couldn't even leave me. my originally plan was to leave her at daycare, while i went to work. it turns out that i'm going to have to have her at work with me. i'm just worried about the meetings aspect, she can't come in with me. i was sincerely worried about her. so i decided to take her to build a bear to get her a new stuffed frog she had been wanting.

"hey baby, i know you have been very good and i wanted to take you to get that new frog stuffie you asked for a while back?" i asked with hope in my eyes, just as my hope worked, her eyes lit up smiling bright. i haven't seen her smile that bright in while. she nodded and i picked her up, jumping her around. i couldn't spin her anymore, due to her dizziness. (me :( ) "there's my good girl, you've been hiding from me." i quickly go to dress her, and change her into a small white shirt with a small pink tangtop with a peach cardigan. i'm in some grey sweatpants and a black shirt, showing my tattoos and muscles. (mmmm)

i pick her up and take her inside, she wanted to sit in front with me, all apart of the "do not leave my side" rule with her currently, which i don't mind. i drove us towards there, looking for a parking once we have stopped there. "hey, we're going get them and we're gonna dress them up! okay baby?" i tell her and she giggles, "mama silly", she spoke. i smile "there's my favorite voice" i coo, and unbuckle her and myself. once getting her out of the car, she sticks to my arm, well my wrist, since she's a short baby.

"hello!" we walk into build a bear, as the worker greets us. we both smile and she ran to the frog, i smiled nodding, grabbing a voice recorder from the basket. while she was doing the "now put it on your heart, put it on your head so it remembers everything" or something along the lines when putting the heart in the bear, i put a sweet message. "hey baby, it's mommy, i love you so much my love. i'm never leaving you. i promise doll. your my princess and i'll forever be your prince".

i quickly sneaky it in to the worker. once we're finished, she picks out an outfit, and calls her lilypad. how adorable. i pay for the bear, earning a hug and kiss in return with a lot of "tank wou mommy!!" she exclaims and i gently pat her head giving her kiss. "you're welcome precious, now let's go eat." i grab her hand and the bag from build a bear and take her to get mcdonald's, with some chicken nuggets and with the happy meal she got a rapunzel doll which made her so happy.

we drove home and snuggled in bed for a while as she watched some law and order, she hated it but was on my phone watching peppa so it was all good in the end. we ended up moving to one of my other houses in my name, it wasn't too much of a honorable mention since it happened quickly, i had already had most of our stuff packed when she was taken, and once i found her we had everything moved in, so it was instant.

"baby why don't we take a bath? wouldn't that sound nice?" i ask and she shakes her head no. "but love, i have bath bombs and bubbles, and surpise toys!!" her eyes light up and nod happily "alright baby, let's get your clothes and robe and head over." i get her things, as she smiles and walks. i start the bath, making it cold, since it's pretty chilly, but i have air conditioning so it isn't too bad inside. but during winter, i hate being cold, so i have to have the heater on.

she's sitting in the bath now and i'm washing her hair as my sleeves are rolled up and she's playing with her toys, especially her new frog toy and bunny toy. i finish up her hair and move onto the body, i go gently, since her body is the most sensitive. she shutters at some parts, but overall does amazing. the way i love this little girl, she holds my heart in her hands.

"okay baby, time to get out now!" she whimpers ,"don't give me that pout, we can watch more peppa and fall asleep okay?" she nods, but i want to hear her this time. "words doll" she nods again "wes mommy", "good girl" i reply pushing up her chin to look at me, giving her a kiss.

i finish her up and put her clothes on, putting her in my bed. she loves my silky sheets, since it feels cool. i watch her fall asleep and i put on a lullaby. she instantly falls asleep and i watch some more law and order until i get sleepy and fall asleep.

Miranda POV:

i just woke up, another nightmare. jesus! they're all about kidnapping and it sucks reliving that moment, which i never wanted to relive. i hug my stuffie to see it accidentally pressing something, a button? the words of my mommy speak, and i start to cry. even though she is next to me, it's hard for me to speak often, i can't speak when in bad mindsets, but this, i love this with all my heart.

i continue crying for a little while as she wakes up, i'm guessing hearing my sobs, but asks "hey hey, baby what's wrong?" i cry even more and run to her chest. "just need woo.. nightmare n n...." she shushes me soothingly and i instantly calm down, her kisses are miracles. we both fall asleep, letting the night take us.

i love, Anna Ramirez, and she loves me.

-
HIIII!! howre you all? it's been like three or two months i'm so sorry wahhhhh! school has been rough and i had midterms and finals and an ap exam! it was all horrible and i never want to go through that again but my mental health is meh still,, haven't been getting any better.. but im managing! i'm so sorry for the bad updates!! i hope you all are doing goods!! also for Miranda's character reference, i'm going to change it, since the girl i put as Miranda's character asainfishes and isn't good anymore :(( so ill update that by tmmr night!! i love you all so much!!-angel💗