#7 ۪۫❁ཻུ۪۪

Miranda's POV;
I woke up to the sound of banging and things being built. I didn't see Mama or Uncley Galvin so they were probably the ones who were doing the work. I quickly whine and I get out of my crib not wanting to disturb them but then I hear footsteps coming down the stairs

"Baby, your not supposed to get out of your crib! your supposed to wait for me Babydoll. Your too little for that." Mama said sternly but softly just worried I'd hurt myself

"Me sowwy mama me nu know!" I giggled and crawled too her making grabby hands knowing I want to be held. She picks me up ad sets me on her hip and cooed at me.

"Okay baby, me and uncle Galvin had done some very big girl and boy work, and I want you to see okay?" She asked and I nodded confused wondering what's going to happen once she opened the door.
Once she opened the door, there was a nursery. It had a white crib with a pink cherry blossoms on the walls and a blanket with the cherry blossoms. A rocking chair and some books next too it. There was a changing station too with diapers and things inside. Also a closet full of my new clothes and my old clothes too.

Miranda's Nursery

I SQUEALED. It was so pretty and I loved it so much! Mama said I only take naps in the nursery doe, I have to sleep with mommy in her big bed because she wants to be with me and always wants to cuddle with me. Mama smiled at me and giggled.
"Okay baby, now one more surprise okay princess?" She picked me up, putting me on her hip once again. I nod in response too her going to the room across. The room across was a playroom. It was big, it had a mini kitchen, a mini washer and dryer, and play food and play utensils. Then there was flower rugs all over with many bright colors and a tv in the middle, with a doll house too, and a stuffie corner. There was also some posters of her favorite things (out of littlespace, as in kpop n anime posters).
Miranda's Playroom

I smiled so hard and got down from my mamas hip since i squirmed out of it and ran to the kitchen and toys and everything

I smiled so hard and got down from my mamas hip since i squirmed out of it and ran to the kitchen and toys and everything. I hugged her tightly saying
"Tank Chu Mommy, I Wuv Chu Mommy" in the most thankful way ever.

Anna's POV;
You know damn right I was blowing up my phone with pictures of her. I couldn't stop smiling at how happy she was, she deserves so much. She's such a sweetheart, she's beautiful, she's so amazing and deserves more than the world. She went through so much and is such a beautiful soul to be on this planet. I love her more than anything and I don't want anything to happen to her. She's already been through so much, my poor baby girl. I was then interrupted from my thoughts to hear the most beautiful words come out of her mouth, and have a special place in my heart.

"Tank Chu Mommy, I Wuv Chu Mommy"
I cried. No that would be an understatement, I died. I officially passed away. She made me blush a bright red.

"I love you too sweetheart, come on, we have to eat dinner bub, and then you can play with your toys baby. But remember your bedtime is at 9 baby okay?" I said sternly grabbing her, putting her in her high chair as I saw Galvin started to get ready to leave.

"Where Uncley G, going?" Miranda whimpered "I want Uncley too stay n play wif me n mama!" She said whimpering as Galvin cooed

"Hey little one it's okay, I promise to play with you the next time I come, I have lots of grown up work too do kiddo! I promise next time I come I'll get you a dolly for your new doll house huh?" He smiled
"YAY OTAY! Bai Bai Uncley!" She waved at him as I hugged him

"Bye G, See ya next time!"
I closed the door and then grabbed some baby food and some real food, which was Mac and cheese and a banana baby food, I grabbed her princess sippy cup and plate and fork. I then started to feed her and after eating I set her down and put her for a bath
"baby, it's getting pretty late, maybe let's play tomorrow yeah?" I said hoping she wouldn't be sad.

"Otay mama me seepy!" She smiled yawning as she played in the bathtub. I then quickly make a bottle and placed it on the side of my bed and grabbed some pjs for her. It was a rapunzel nightgown and grabbed a diaper. I dry her off and then put her diaper on and then her nightgown.

I take her to bed with me, as I put on a barbie movie for her too watch, she was adorable I then started to notice what she was doing, She kept playing with my v line shirt, she kept trying to pull it down, and snuggled into me more sucking on her pacifier more than usual, she pushed her bottle away. It made me worry, but she took her bottle and sucked on it after a bit and fell asleep, I grabbed my laptop and quickly searched up what's she was doing, because I honestly had no clue, even if I had been in this community for a while now, none of my littles had ever done this, maybe it's because their age range wasnt 0-2. I looked for results, trying my best to see what it was. I then found the answer. And my heart. Stopped. I don't know if I could really do this, but I want too, I don't mind it either, I just don't know how.

It was signs of wanting to be Breast Fed.
-
HI THERE! This story is really keeping me motivated to keep writing, thank you for all the reads and votes n comments it makes me feel very happy that you all like my story!! I promise I'm still continuing this story even if it's hard right now in the real world, I always read at night, and just it helps me, I hope you all are doing okay and staying safe!! - angel💗