#18 ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

Anna's POV:
i opened the door, and looked at them nervously "hi! uhm, i forgot that today was the day you'd come and sign her up but i haven't really talked or her about it, it's like a daycare yes?" i asked hoping they'd leave soon. "yes! for her age range yes, just babies mostly, it would be a little elementary if it was for ages 5 and up, but all you have to do is fill out these papers, and on the first day of school you bring them too me in the front office and i'll have things ready!" she said excitedly and i nodded "alright, thank you." as they left and i took the papers.

i went to miranda and helped her, my poor baby. she's so sick and we need to go to the doctors because she needs blood drawn and shots but she hates needles. i go and make an appointment as shes taking a nap. i got one for tomorrow at 2:30. perfect time, enough time for her appointment and then a treat at the end. we go to sleep, and i prepare for what tomorrow is gonna give me.

luckily, miranda was still asleep, as always. she's a very heavy sleeper and i'm a light sleeper. but she loves to sleep a lot so that's a plus. i get the clothes i want her to wear today, and get my clothes ready making some breakfast and then going to wake her up. "baby, it's time to wake up now, i made some breakfast for us" she struggles, as always. "baby, cmon get up." as i pick her up and she nuzzles into me. "you're adorable" i giggle and put her down on her high chair. her hairs all messy and she has tired droopy eyes. i quickly feed her and after eating and watching her show she is full of energy, so i give her a bath, do her hair and put her clothes as she plays while i get ready.

"okay baby, you have to promise, that when we get there you won't run away, and you'll be a good girl." as she nodded smiling "okay baby, if you're really good we get to go to build a bear" as i put her in my black dodge challenger smiling and put my buttoned up shirt and some tux pants, it's comfortable so i like it, with my hair i slicked it back and i also curled up my shirt sleeves, showing my tatted arms. I drove up and picked her up as she had a mask on since she was coughing a lot. "hi, Anna Ramirez , for Miranda Ramirez" the nurse nodded and she was still being carried and i sat her down and sat her on my lap "mommy where are we.." she started shaking, "baby it's okay, just stay calm okay? if i tell you, you'll run" i said holding her while giving her my phone. as they called us in she was still busy on my phone and the doctor told me everything and i answered as i took the phone. here comes the bad part..

"NU I HWATE WOO DWOCTA MEANIE PANTS!!" as i went to her to hold her down "baby be good or else no build a bear" as she whimpered and they checked everything and he praised her and then he left to get the blood drawn. "okay baby this is the really bad part, you'll be so brave okay? i'll hold your hand all the time! i'm here okay my love bug?" as she nodded smiling sniffling. he started to do the needles and she started crying once it went in and took her blood and she screamed and cried "mommy it hurt mommy.." she whimpered crying as they finished giving her a cotton ball and putting tape around it also giving her a hello kitty bandaid for her finger that she dug her nail to into.

"baby, you were so brave!!" she smiled and was a happy now that it was all done. "okay baby, next is build a bear!!" as i said and she squealed, that's my cutie. "baby, inside voices!" she nodded and sang along with the disney music. i took her and she picked out a frog and dressed it and i paid "what're you gonna name him love?", "i dunno wet! but thank woo mommy" she smiled, i love that cute smile. 

we came home and the rest of the day was normal. it wasn't too bad, some tantrums, some spanks, but it wasn't too bad. the next day turns and normal morning but miranda more of in big space. i treat her as a big girl and she smiles and asks if she can go to the gym and be dropped off. i nod and tell her
"your dancing is beautiful baby," she blushes and giggles. she gets ready in.. short shorts.. "baby you're not leaving with those shorts on. change into longer shorts." i growl, my jealously kicking in. she's mine, no one else's. who does she think she is? "ugh fine, just because you said so.." she changes into yoga pants and a sports bra and a pony tail. that's my girl. "okay baby you ready?" she nods and i take her dropping her off, she kisses me goodbye and i go do some errands, maybe checking out rings, maybe not, it's too early.. maybe?

Miranda's POV:
(slight tw, for sexual harassment!)
i quickly went inside and started to do the kpop choreography's and some adult choreos for domme, just to be a tease. i then dance to worth it by fifth harmony, replay zenday, and suit and tie by justin timberlake. and i hear someone else come in just as i'm finishing, is that, someone i know? they look fimilar.. i shrug it off and they bump into me. "miranda? is that you?" i look up and it's my ex from school, before i dropped out, sam, she used to be horrible to me, and wanted me for my body. i sigh "no it's not, goodbye" i started to walk away and she grabs my arm "baby, we're now of age, and i can do whatever i want with you." i press call on my phone for Anna to hear, she stays silent and hears everything "you think, that i'll go with you? are you serious?" i smirk and take my hand out of hers and start walking away.
(end of tw!)

i see Anna already there infront, she's clearly pissed, and her fist cracking her knuckles. "hi babe" i sighed and was about to kiss her "where is she." i gulp, "oh yeah about that, baby, it's fine, she's just horrible. she's probably in there angry i left her. let's go." i sigh and she still doesn't move "miranda. alexis. sanchez. i'm not gonna say this again. where is she." she looks at me and sigh "she's in the gym. dancing room 4." she then finally smiled "thank you baby. now i have some business to make." as she parked the car in the parking lot and went in. i sighed, going on my phone.

Anna's POV:
if i told you how furious i am, i'm so furious. i wanna kill this stupid bitch. she doesn't deserve any ounce of forgiveness. i go and find her, to match the picture miranda told me. and i see her and come up to her. "hi there." as she turns around "hi?" i smirk grabbing her collar and pinning her "you wanna act like a bitch? and touch what's mine? i'll have you regret that." i look at her, ready for whats about to come.
-
HAII! i'm sorry i haven't been posting, schools been rough :(( i jus i'm so grateful you guys like my story!! also, i was going to tell this since i saw comments about it. i will not be including nsfw to this story, this is agere, which isn't a kink, i will make a story later with nsfw, but not in this one. also! you guys should comment questions for the characters since i will be soon making a q & a!! I LOVE U ALL EAT AND SLEEP WELL!<3 :D - angel 💗