#22 •°. *࿐

(time skip: a couple of years pass.)
Anna POV:
i put on my suit, my most professional outfit since today was a ball dinner, and i had got the ring, and was planning on proposing soon.

miranda is dressed in a beautiful white dress, with a bow, she puts on her makeup and heck knows what the hell she uses. i don't even know what the hell the sponge is that dabs on a face. and i thought brushes are for painting?? but, since we've been here for a couple of years already, galvins in jail, omar is currently dating daisy and haven't bothered since. miranda goes to daycare when needed, and more of miranda's exes don't seem to bother her. miranda is little off and on but majority little.

i quickly slick my short hair back, put my suit on, tie on my tie, then my shoes. i put on my cologne and she puts her love spell one from victoria secret. and that is the most beautiful scent that matches her, she put me under her love spell.

she curled her hair, like i always loved it, with some nice earrings and some nice clips. her makeup brings out her features and she asks to do my makeup.. "mommy please......!!!" she begged. "no baby, makeup isn't for me, and i don't want to get near it" she whimpers and pouts "pleasesssssseeeeee! pretty pleaseee! mommy chu will look so good and marvelous!" she pleaded "baby no, i don't like makeup and it won't go in my face. you can draw in my tats with makeup if you want too though alright?" she pouts but nods happily.

we get in my limousine, and pull up to the dinner, we quickly go in and so many people from companies are here to invest or make deals, and i greet them as they greet my little one. she gets a drink and so do i, i have some nice whiskey, but she has apple juice that looks like champagne.

the night goes by fast as we interacted with one another, as miranda tells everyone that she stays at home and cleans and runs errands while being a teacher online. and i'm a now big ceo of multiple companies. i love our life's now and we've been at peace. peacefully.

miranda and i go home and hop in the shower to let the cool water go against our bare skin. she is so beautiful. no matter what.

Miranda POV:

when i tell you how much i love her; i love her so much. no matter what we're there for one another, never get tired of one another and love each other deeply. she's never told me "i'm not dealing with you." or "grow up" or "you annoy me." or "i don't care if you're gonna do something bad, it doesn't fix shit." towards me like everyone else has. vanessa makes me feel so happy on the inside. and she saved me.

i love my mommy so much, but now we alternate, since my mommy is very masculine and doesn't like fem terms, she likes to be called daddy too. but with she/her pronouns ofc!

she made me feel butterflies and stayed the same throughout the whole relationship. loyal. truthful. everything i wanted. never talked bad about me behind my back, never liked anyone (as in a romantic way) with anyone, and made me feel safe. she made me feel content. like cloud 9.

i finally felt okay. free. she made me think of everything bad thing into nothing at all, and just thought of her. each day "i wonder what daddy and i are gonna do today?" "i wonder if mommy is hungry for mcdonald's!" or anything i'd think of it'd be of her. she'd take me to the gym with her supervision, but now we have our in our home which meant no bad people! no matter what i loved staying home and it made me feel nice, staying home is always better than going out. she keeps her promises too.

whenever mommy is out for a business trip, she never leaves me on read, never misses calls and always apologizes if she does. she makes sure i'm okay and well.

same goes for me. i make mommy breakfast in bed, i make her stuff and make sure she is always okay. i love her no matter what and always check if she is angry or mad. no matter what though, i will always love her.

she surprised me with disneyland tickets and i was packing for it. she told me to bring most of my dresses and little stuff since i'm going to be little, which she wasn't wrong.

we soon went there and for the first couple of days it was nice. and i was feeling little as ever until the day it was big time and it was on a friday. we went to go eat this big meal at this fancy restaurant near our hotel.

once we were done eating we went to go see the fireworks, but something was fishy. i felt it.

my name was up on the fireworks. "miranda look down." in words.

i looked down too see Anna kneeling on one knee. "miranda, the love of my life, the one person i can call my everything, my air. the one person who makes me happy, and makes me feel so loved than i've ever been before. the one person i get to say is the kindest, and most generous person ever. the one person i can count on, through thick and thin, through our battles and aftermaths, with my whole entire soul, i love you, with every ounce of me. please be my beautiful angel in that white sparkly dress with my tux, waiting for you down the isle to give you my last name. will you, miranda soon to be ramirez, marry me?" with that, i broke down. i nodded crying sobbing, her putting the ring on and went to hug her, as i was spun around and kissed by smiling.

this is how my story, is filled with now joy. i went from being sad and hopeless to meeting my soulmate. i love you, and i will always love you. you make me incredibly happy. thank you vanessa.

Anna's POV:
With that, my heart was ecstatic. now, miranda is mine. forever and ever. i get too see my angel, my happiness walk down that isle and get to give her my last name, and marry her and die with her.

i love you miranda. my baby and my little one.

thank you for bringing me joy my love. you're mine now, forever.
-
the end.
-
HI!! this is the end of Yes Mommy! i wanted to end it on a good note and if you'd like an extra chapter of the wedding i can do that! but i just kinda needed to end it, since i don't feel happy as i was writing this story before, i now feel heartbroken as id write from real life add ins, i cant do that anymore without feeling not loved. i'm sorry if this is way too soon, but thank you all for supporting this story and loving the characters as much as i did.
-rose/angel❤️