#9 ᵕ̈ ۪۫❁ཻུ۪۪

Miranda's POV;
Me and Uncley were having so much fun!! It wos so fun we go to finger paint and make slime and bake and have so much fun! He even let me put water in my tea cups!! My mama neva let's me do dat!!
"Hey Lovebug, lets get you cleaned up, is it alright if I give you a bath and bathe you?" He asked, I shrugged,
"Ask Mam-" I was interrupted by a doorbell.
"Hold on Kiddo, get undressed and put your unicorn towel on and wait for me okay?" He asked and I nodded but I struggled with taking off my clothes plopping on the floor with my hands over my head and my shirt up a bit and shorts out in one leg and one in.
I couldn't hear much but then I heard my mama's voice and jumped excitedly
"MAMA WHERE IS CHUUUU" I try getting up.
"Hi bab-" she then laughed, "Awe, Baby, cmere." She took off my tangtop and shorts and then my diaper and placed me into the bath that was filled with bubbles.

"I MISSED CHU!" I whimpered
"I know baby! But I have very good news okay! And I'm going to let Uncley know okay? Stay here and play with your bubbles, I'll be back in a couple of minutes to wash your hair and body and you'll be out okay darling?"
"Wes Mommy!"
She put in some toys and I played with them and the bubbles and the mermaid dolls.

Anna's POV;
I went to go talk to Galvin who was making Mac and Cheese for Miranda.
"Hey G, I got some good news!!" I said excitedly telling him.
"What's up? Did you get approved?" he asked.
"Yes! all I have to do is take medicine every morning from 7-9 am, which isn't hard to do since I wake up early every day. Anyways, it will give me more milk each day, so I can breast feed for how long she wants."
"Thats amazing An!" he smiled and turned around back to making mac and cheese, "are you going to tell her?" he then asked me.

"I don't know yet, I'm probably going to give her my milk through a bottle and slowly but surely give it through the breast."

"Oh okay! that's good An ! as long as it's healthy and good right?" he smiled

"Yes of course!!" I then went back to my little angel splish splashing in the tub.
"MAMA ITS FWUN! WOOK I SIM (swim)" she said as she floated around and splashed everywhere. I had to chuckle, she's adorable.

"Okay baby, now let wash chu body and hair before your fingers become more of a raisin then they are!!" I then grabbed the disney princess cherry body wash and washed it with a pink scrub. I then took the shampoo and put it in her hair and washed it afterwards putting conditioner.

"Okay baby lets get you out now hm?" I stand her up and I put her in her ariel bath towel and dried her hair and her body and then slipped on a diaper and put on pj pants and a top. I dried her hair with a towel before brushing it and then I quickly brought her to her little room "Okay baby pick out a book for bedtime and put it on the bed, and I'll come get you because i'm going to set you high chair for dinner okay?"

"Wes mwommy! i pic da bes boooook!" she smiled and ran to pick a book.

"Hey G where ya going?" I said because I saw him getting ready to leave.

"I'm going to leave now An, duty calls! Gotta go do some paperwork!" he came and hugged me.

"Alright, have a nice safe trip back home!" I hugged him and said goodbye and told me to say goodbye to Miranda too. I went back upstairs to seeing my baby watching peppa pig on the screen. I picked her up and I put on the same channel on the TV and fed her while she watched. I changed my clothes and she cuddled right next to me and I read her the bedtime story while she had some milk and was fast asleep. Tomorrow i'd start with the pills, and I'm pretty scared. It should happen immediately, but my boob hurting will honestly make me want to give up, hopefully it's not too bad. As I drown in my thoughts thinking, I head to bed.

Galvin POV;
I swear. If I have to go back to that house and see MY LITTLE GIRL. THE ONE SHE TOOK FROM ME. I will get impatient and just take her with me. I deserve her, not my horrible sister. Why does she get everything she want? The money, the women, the love, the house, the car. EVERYTHING. I SHOULD HAVE IT NOT HER. Miranda shouldn't want to be breastfeed, she should have milk from a bottle, while I hold her and rock her... THATS HOW IT SHOULD BE. NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND. Wait, is Miranda lesbian? No she can't be, she has to be bisexual. I cant have her not liking me. I cant, she loves me already as uncley galvin, but what about daddy? that sounds so much better. Hearing her voice, "Wes Daddy!" instead of 'Mommy'. I'm going to have her, and I have a plan on what to do. I know I will get her. I KNOW I WILL. I WILL DO ANYTHING. She was amazing today. She smiled a lot, played with her toys, and everything she was so beautiful. I miss her alrea- Oh My God. Can't He Leave Me ALONE?
Bitch-1 message (omar)
Hey, I hope you know, Your sister and You will never have miranda again. You both will be devastated when she becomes my pet and my slave. You won't see what's happening next!"
-
reply (galvin)
"Listen here you little shit, she's a PRINCESS. Who I DESERVE. Not you or Anna. GET THAT THROUGH YOUR HEAD DIPSHIT."
Sent.
FUCK.
I SENT IT TOO ANNA OH SHIT.

Anna's POV;
The next morning I wake up to see my phone notifications, checking if I got emails or anything important. I got a text from G...
.. What? What does he mean? I felt my heart drop. I've had trust issues for so long and I get this? I'm on the verge of tears. Why does he? What? I reply with:
"Don't ever, speak to me again."
I then get up and take my pill, I make breakfast for me and my princess trying to get my mind of it. It hurts so badly and then I hear my phone ring.
It's Galvin.
-
HELLOOOO EVERYONE! so there's some drama gonna start happening.. the biggest plot twist when her brother is a rival toooo... ANYWAYS! THANK YOU FOR THE READS!! It means a lot too me thank you so so much !! ALSO happy pride month!! EXPRESS URSELVES!!! I hope everyone is staying safe bai 🥺- angel💗