#4 ❀ ꒰⚘݄꒱

Anna's POV;
I couldn't believe she said yes. I couldn't even stop smiling or staring at her when she slept in my arms, she looked so beautiful and at peace. I need to talk to her about her moving here and quitting her job if she wants.

We're testing the waters first I just need to let her know if we do succeed with this whole relationship and being together, then I need her to know she needs to stay safe in my home and needs to be able to stay home, princesses don't have jobs!
I fell asleep ignoring my thoughts, I'll tell her tomorrow.

Time skip to morning.

She woke up and was jumping on me giggling.
"MAMA! ITS MORNINGGG! WAKEY!" she giggled, I rubbed my eyes and sat up, as she went on my lap and stayed there.

"Hi princess, how'd you sleep?" I asked.
"Gwood, me slweepy doe, me wikey chu arms."she had the cutest baby voice ever, she was so adorable even with her bed head.
I smiled and hugged her.

"Princess, today is going to be a big day, today we're going to go over rules and some things I need to discuss with you, and then we're going to go to the store and grab some goodies for you, I need to see what you'd like, we're going to Target, BabyRus, and A Mdlg store okay baby? It's going to be a big day." I told her softly but sternly knowing I'm serious.
"Wes mwommy but me has to tell chu something."
"Yes sweetheart?"

Miranda's POV;
I felt so happy with Anna. She made me feel so loved and just made me feel like the prettiest princess of them all. I can be patient but I'm not right now I want her to be my dom, my mommy, my caregiver. She's the one for me. I tested the waters whatever, I already gained so much love and trust from sleeping together and her taking me a bath and always asking if I was okay. I don't care if I'm rushing things, I just I feel so safe around her and she makes me feel happy and comfortable. I want her, no, I need her to be my caregiver.
I answer her to her big day list of what we had to do today.

"Wes mwommy but me has to tell chu something"
"Yes sweetheart?" She asked softly, making me blush.
"Mwommy I want chu to be my caregiver, and my girlfriend, chu made me feel so safe and comfortable and I felt trust and everything. I love you already and just I know I'm being too fast but I just feel like this already with just how you acted towards me last night.." I said blushing, she put her hand on my cheek, as i nuzzled into it.

"Baby, I feel the same way. That's why we need to go over some rules, and then some punishments and rewards. And you'll need to sign at the bottom and then we'll be on our way. But if your going to be my little your going to have to make some changes baby."
"What are those?"

"I want you to move in with me, I need to know that you'll be safe in my home with me and me only. I need you to quit your job, I know that sounds a lot but Princesses don't have jobs, your to little to work, your supposed to be babied and spoiled. I'm a wealthy women baby, I have a lot of money and nothing to do with it. I can spend it on you. You deserved to be spoiled, Is that okay?"

My heart dropped I loved my job. It was my second family but I know I can visit and if anything goes wrong I have them! Moving out was fine. I hated my parents.

"Yus mama, I hate my parents, and I'll have to visit my coworkers every so often. If that's okie, their really close to me."
"Of course princess, just i have to be present in order something goes wrong okay?"
"Okay!"
"Okay let's get ready for the day baby, I'll start a bath and let you sooth your back and I'll put out some clothes for you and I'll ask the maid to make you breakfast while I get ready, don't get out until I come and get you understood?"
"Yes mommy! I promise to be a good girl!"
"Okay baby" she kissed me on her forehead and then called the maid. "Piper!"
"Yes Ms.Ramirez?" Piper came fast and answered her.
"Please make me some toast and a healthy meal. And for my little one make me two blueberry pancakes, and some fruit with veggies, and a sippy cup full of orange juice. Thank you for your hard work."
"Okay Ms.Ramirez right on it." She smiled and looked at me "I'll make sure to make the best pancakes okay little one?" She smiled
"Yus! Tank chu Miss Pwiper!" I said and she went off.