#17 ✎ (❁ᴗ͈ˬᴗ͈) ༉‧

Anna's POV
i got the guards as soon as possible and everything locked as i grabbed miranda and took her to my office to check security camera as i put her too sleep. i had my house soundproof so i couldn't hear loud gunshots for the sake of i ever have a little girl, which i do now, i watch as they fight but don't stand a chance. i hated them all with rage. I see the police come, and i raised a brow. she saw as they all got arrested and smirked. she then sighed and carried miranda to the living room/kitchen/dining area and sat her in a moveable crib as lullabies played.

I started to cook and then I heard her move around as i let the water boil for mac and cheese. I come up to her as i pulled her out of the crib and changed the lullabies to cartoons.

"An..?" she called out for me, i rasied a brow and came to her. "can i be big for little just until after dinner" she looked at me. "yes of course my love, do you want to watch anything specific?" i asked kissing her lips and she did too, as the kiss became more intense i stopped myself as she whimpered.

"babes, we haven't talked about that yet, we have to still talk about that my love, we can't go farther then making out. is that why you want to be big? you want daddy to help your princess parts?" i smirked asking her as she blushed more. "m-mhm.. b-but we have to talk abouts it" she smiled and i kissed her again softly, "that's it baby, we have to talk about it." i go back to my mack and cheese and i hear a kpop group playing, as i then turned around to see her learning choreography. i giggled as she looked cute but also sexy when a different move would come on. i silently record her and then finished.

I heard the tv change again to a cartoon as she started to be little. i took her to the highchair and i put her on there, cooing at her and putting her disney tray on her highchair table, along with a sippy cup full of lemonade. after we ate dinner i took her upstairs to go take a bath, i decided to join in this time and as she was falling asleep i took her out, her whine coming from her little soft lips as she pouted afterwards. I then brushed her hair, and put her in some comfy clothes, and put her to bed next to me as she cuddled into me.

the next day came by and i thought it would be a good idea to go do some shopping. since miranda hasn't been in school for a while, i'm pretty sure she graduated..yes! she did, because i have her saved up college money. i'm going to have to talk about it if she wants to still go since heck i'm the ceo, i can pay for all of her expenses, and help her get into any college she wants. as long as it's near by! i can't let her leave me, not after.. uhm.. i don't want to get into details but, it's hard to forget about her . but i thought of getting her little stuff for littles but school related like homework. I also know she's wanted more squishmallows after the last gift i gave her. she got the bee and candycorn last time, but now she wanted the deer and strawberry really badly so i'd get her those too. I then fell asleep after everything.

Miranda's POV
i woke up crying my eyeballs out, i had another nightmare but it felt like a lucid dream. i gulp shaking the bars "mama.. mommy!" i screamed as the dark made it feel like there were monsters as i heard footsteps and buried my head in my knees.

"hey baby it's me baby shh.. baby it's okay" i see the light turn on and look up to see mama. she came out of the bathroom, i was alone in the bed as too why i was crying and screaming but she wasn't there when i woke up. she then picked me up and put me in her lap swinging me back and forth "baby it's okay, i'm here nothings going to hurt you." i gulp and slowly but surely go back to sleep.

i wake up again, this time with mama next to me having me in her arms, "mama" i said in a yawn. "hi baby, are you okay?" i nodded and snuggled into her. "aw my baby's clingy today" she cooed. "baby today we're going to go get some supplies at target okay? we're going to get some coloring books and stuff for little school" she said and i started crying "schwool?! woo weaving me?!" she cooed and shushed me softly "no baby, just it doesnt start until two months, it's when i have work and you can't come with me, you'll need to go to a littles school, like a daycare my love." i whimpered but nodded"that's my brave girl."

she took me to target and little supplies store and i played on my tablet as we went there and i kept thinking about little school. i hope i don't get bullied again, i hope i can make friends. i'm scared of being bullied again, but i can't tell her because she's probably spending money for it... i shut my thoughts away and focus on my game. we get there and she holds me hand and gets my stuff and we go in, and there is so much stuff n there is even a strawberry backpack!! i want dat one!! i go up to it and point at it and she nods since it's for school. she puts it in the basket and we go get similar stuff, lead pencils, notebooks, pencils, coloring books, colors, and stuff. i got to pick some stuff out and i got some other things too. mama let me get a weenie da pooh plushie! n den after that we went to places to get more onesies. we den go home and suddenly feel sick and i start coughing and sniffling in the car.

Anna's POV;
i looked at her and took her home immediately and put her in the house. i checked her head and then took her temperature, yep she has a fever. let's hope it doesn't get too bad.. i get my things ready to help her and then i get a knock, it's always a knock.
"hello! we're here to sign up miranda for the little school!" F!CK  I FORGOT ABOUT IT.

-
HI GUYS!! i'm so sorry i haven't uploaded in two months!! gahh i'm so sorry it's been so long! i haven't been doing well mentally and have been having really bad times with stuff,, i even cracked my phone :(( but i'm getting a new one next week! so i'm okay!! but i dyed my hair all pink!! i don't know if i told you all but i dyed it pink now!!! but this is me!! n i hope you guys didn't give up on meee i promised to continue dis!
:D I HOPE YOU ALL ARE OKIE!! MWAUH -angel 💓