The morning after

Y/N POV

I woke up the next morning and I was the happiest I could ever be. I look down to see the pale goddess cuddled up to my chest. I saw her chest heave up and down from her little breaths. God she's adorable.

She had on her favourite hoodie of mine when we went to bed. But when I took another look at her when I almost fully woke up, all she was in was her black bra, and a pair of black cotton shorts. And I was wearing the same thing. I guess we did some other things last night, after Jade's special birthday present. I look down to my stomach and see about 6 dark red hickies there. I'm chuckled to myself and laid my head back down on the pillow.

I was deciding on weather or not I should get up. But I knew that anyway I moved, Jade would wake up. But, I had an idea in mind. I slowly took Jades arm off of my chest and lifted it up just high enough so I can wiggle out of her cuddles. I then, gently, put her head on my pillow, and grabbed another pillow and put it under her arm, so it was like I was still there. I waited there for 5 seconds to see if it would work. And surprisingly, it did. I was free to go to the bathroom.

I walk my way to the bathroom connected to my room, and slowly close the door, trying not to wake up Jade. I walk over to the sink and splash my face with water to fully wake up.

As I was washing my face, I can start to hear the blanket start to loudly move. It was by the second when I heard, "Y/n!" Jade had called out, still looking for where I was.

"I'm in here, baby" I shouted and replied back. I could still hear her groaning and whining for me to come back and cuddle her, but I wanted to brush my teeth first so I can get the morning breath out of my mouth. I grab my toothbrush and toothpaste from the side, and start to brush my teeth, while Jade is still whining. She never shows this side of her out in public, so I wanted to enjoy it while it lasts.

After I finished brushing my teeth, the horrible morning breath was gone, and instead replaced with minty fresh breath. I put the tooth brush back to the side, and twisted the bathroom door knob to head back the the bedroom.

Once I opened the door, I immediately saw Jade with her back against the headboard, her arms crossed over her chest, and the biggest pout I've ever seen from her on her face. I chuckled to myself, but stayed in the bathroom door frame to see what she would do. When she saw me looking at her, leaning against the door frame, that pout turned into a very big smile, and she got up off of the bed and started running towards me. She jumped up on me and I caught her, but stumbled back a little cause it took me by surprise. She put her head in the crook of my neck, now breathing in my scent.

"Thank you so much for yesterday, Y/n" she whispers just loud enough so I can hear it. She took her head out of my neck, put her feet on the ground, so she can make eye contact with me. I admired the raven haired girl standing in front of me, with her bright blue eyes, her perfect soft lips, and her amazingly curvy body.

I gave her a smirk. "Your welcome, my love" I say but pause for a moment thinking if I should say this next part with making it out alive, "or should I say. Your welcome, you bottom." Her jaw drops, and she now has a stern look on her face. "I'll show you who's a bottom" she states as she pushes my chest with her finger, and I start walking backwards towards the bed.

She pushes me on the bed, and I sit up straight so my back collided with the headboard. She waits till I get into a comfortable position, and she crawls towards me on the bed. Once Jade gets to me, she sits on my lap, straddling me. I didn't know what she was gonna do next. But she seemed really mad when I called her a bottom. And when Jade gets mad, she gets mad. Let's just say, I was scared out of my mind.

She sent daggers into my eyes as she brought up her right hand. She brought it up slowly, and I let out shaky breaths. Her hand started getting closer to my neck, and I had an idea in what she was gonna do next. Jades warm hand was around my neck in the blink of an eye, and she applied a little bit a pressure. She leaned closer to my right ear, and her breath grazed my cheek, sending shivers down my spine.

She got to my ear and whispered sternly, "don't you ever call me a bottom again. Ever again." She applied a little more pressure on my neck so I took the hint. She slowly brings her head back, so it's back in-front of me again. Our faces are only inches apart, and I wanted to know what will happen if I did call her a bottom.

"And what if I do call you a bottom again?" I ask her while I rub her thighs. She looks at me sternly while thinking, then gives me a smirk. "Then, you will receive a punishment. That not even Beck could handle" she replies. I wanted to call her a bottom again, but Beck is a pretty strong guy, and if he can't handle what Jade had did, then I sure as hell can't. So I simply nodded. She pulled my neck in towards her, and her soft lips collide with mine. She removes her hand from my neck, and puts it on my cheeks, and on the back of my neck. While my hands alternate between her waist and thighs.

After our little make out session, Jade pulls away to catch her breath. She puts her forehead against mine and whispers softly, "I love you" I smile and whisper softly back, "I love you too." She pulls me into a hug and rests her head on my shoulder. I loved seeing this soft side of her.

Thanks you so much for 7.02k reads!!!