First day

It was your first day at Hollywood arts and also your 3rd year of high school.

You and your parents move a lot because of their jobs. They are usually getting moved to another facility at least once every 2 years. Your used to all the moving by now because you've done it your whole life.

When you walk into the school, you can see all the students getting stuff from their decorative lockers. As you walk to your assigned locker you can see a group of people at the vending machine getting drinks.

When you were debating on going to go to talk to them or not, the bell had rung and everybody started walking to their classes.

The group that you saw was heading to their classes, except one. That's when you first saw her. She has black hair with dark green extensions in it. You thought she was stunning. Her hair, her style, her body but mostly, her looks. Since you were new you didn't know where any classes were, just which classes you had. You decided to woman up and ask the stunning girl where Mr. Sikowitz's class was.

"Hey I'm new here. Do you know where this classroom is?" You asked kindly. She looked at you confused, but thought of a plan.

"It's right over there" she said pointing to the janitors closet knowing that you don't know what's actually in there.

"Thanks" you then said while walking over to the closet. She nodded with a smirk while you started twisting the door knob. As you walked in, you obviously realized that this wasn't a classroom.

"Ha ha. Nice tr-" you were then cut off by her slamming the door then locking it.

You banged on the door a couple of times telling her to let you out. You didn't want to be late on your first day at a new school.

She looked at you with the biggest smirk you've ever seen, crossed her arms then said "beg me". You looked at her very confused, but you had to do it in order to get out. (At the time you didn't you that there was a ladder leading to the library through that closet).

You then nodded being very annoyed. "Please let me out I need to get to class" you begged.

"Good girl" she says with a devilish look on her face. She unlocks the door and you storm out. "I'm going to the same class. Just follow me" she added while rolling her eyes still having a smirk on her face. You then followed her to the class.