The janitors closet

You finished eating your lunch at around 11:15. While eating you didn't see jade anywhere. You must've thought she was already in the closet.

You took your empty salad container and put it in the nearest trash can, then started heading to the janitors closet both scared and excited.

JADES POV:
I was in the closet for 15 minutes waiting for her to finish her lunch. When I took that first glance at her, I knew that I wanted her all to myself. That's why I asked her to meet me in the closet.

Y/N POV
You was getting closer and closer to the closet by the second still feeling the same mixed emotions.

As you came up to the door you could see her through the glass. You twisted the door knob and walked in nervously.

She took one look at you, smirked, then pinned you against the wall. "What are yo-" you were then cut off by her soft lips against yours. She pulled away slightly embarrassed. But you grabbed her cheek and pulled her in again kissing her passionately. You can feel her smiling against your lips. You guys made out for about 2 minutes until you heard the janitor with his keys trying to unlock the door.

"Quick, up the ladder. It'll lead us to the library" jade stated. You nodded not wanting to get caught. Jade went up the ladder first, then you. Right when jade closed that hatch, the janitor had just walked in. But while you guys were escaping, you guys were both holding hands. You immediately let go feeling embarrassed. She then grabbed it again then said, "it's ok. I won't tell anyone". You nodded then you both walked out of the library holding hands confident.