Showers

⚠️smut warning⚠️

You and Jade got into your car and started to drive to your house. You had your hand on Jades thigh while you were driving. You tightened your grip every so often.

You pulled up to your house, and you got out of the car first, and told Jade to stay. You went to her side of the door and opened it for her and put out your hand. "Your being a gentlewoman today" Jade smiles as she takes your hand and you close the door. "Well what can I say. I missed you too much, and I missed spoiling you" you answer with a smile back. She gives you a peck on the lips and you both go inside.

You open the door for her, and she smiles at you. You close the door and you were about to turn around, but you were swept off your feet. Jade had picked you up. "My turn" she says with a smirk. She carries you into the kitchen, and she places you on the counter, and stands between your legs. She placed her hands on your waist, and your hands were on her shoulders.

You stare at each other for a minute, till Jade pulls you in for a kiss. You massage the back of her neck, while she rubs your back and thighs.

You smile against her lips, and she does the same. She pulls away, biting your lower lip. She slowly starts making her way to your neck. She gives you slow neck kisses, as you continue to rub the back of her head. Jade starts sucking on your skin, giving you hickeys.

You groan out of pleasure, and Jade pulls away. She puts her finger over your lips and says, "save that for later." You feel yourself getting more turned on by the second, as Jade smirks and and walks to your fridge.

You get off the counter, and walk towards the cupboard. You open it and take out a granola bar.

JADES POV

I pour myself a cup of orange juice, and I start to drink it. I look at her, while taking a sip. I end up staring at her with the cup still in my mouth. I can't take my eyes off of her. But it comes to the point where the orange juice over flows in my mouth, and I end up spilling it on me.

She looks at me almost instantly and says, "oh my god. Are you okay." I nod in response and she gets the paper towels.

She rips one off and starts cleaning my shirt. She was kinda pressing hard. It got to the point where she was pulling down my shirt a bit. But I didn't mind. "Maybe you should go take a shower. I can wash your clothes, and you can just borrow a pair of mine" she states. I nod and head upstairs to her bathroom.

I get into the shower and I hear a knock at the door. I said come in, and she came in. "Are you ok" she asked kinda worried. "Yeah" I responded, "this shower is really hel-" I was cut off by her opening the shower curtain, completely naked. I look her up and down, pinning her against the shower walls. I close the curtain behind me.

Y/N POV

As you walk into the shower with Jade, she pins you against the wall, closing the curtain behind her. She goes in for a kiss as she is rubbing your waist.

She makes her way down to your neck, giving you more hickeys. Her hand slides down from your waist, to your clit. She rubs it as she gives you more kisses and hickeys. She slowly slides a finger inside of you, and you start to moan.

She moves it in and out at a slow pace, hearing your moans. She moves her head from the crook of you neck, kisses you, then goes to your ear, "your mine." You moan yes as a response to her. Jade then slides another finger in. You tilt your head back, and moan, "fuck! Jade!"

She ends up making you cum all over her fingers. She takes them out of you,  and puts them into her mouth, cleaning them off.

You look at her with a smirk, " did you get all that orange juice off?" She smiled. "I don't know. Why don't you help me" she answered, handing me a lufa.

You end up washing her while standing behind her, kissing her neck.

She washed the soap off and turns off the shower, getting out and putting on a towel. You do the same.

You both walk into your room and Jade looks at the bed, then looks back at you. "Round 2?" She asks with a smirk. "I'm up for it" you reply.

Lets just say, your legs were shaking at the end of the night ;)