The punishment

Y/N POV

Ever since that incident happened with Carter, Jade hasn't left my side since. I mean, she's always close to me, but she even waited outside the bathroom while I was freshening up. I'm not complaining though. I love it when Jade gets possessive and over protective.

Me and Jade are currently sitting on the bed in Jades room, where all of the lovely things happen. I was snuggled up to Jades chest, and her arm was around me, gently caressing my shoulder with her thumb.

She was admiring me rubbing her stomach and chest with my hand because she knew that I loved touching her, and I couldn't get enough of it.

Jade had put on The Scissoring, again, while I was in the bathroom an hour ago. Even though it's my favourite horror film, Jade literally plays it every night for our movie nights. But, I can never get sick of it.

While I was laying on Jades chest, I could still hear her stomach start to growl. I sit up and she immediately looks at me.

"What's wrong?" She asks in a worried tone.

"I heard your stomach, I'm ordering us a pizza" I reply, while picking up my phone. She gives me a small smirk for whatever reason, then shrugs.

After I finish ordering the pizza, the movie had already finished. The TV had a random channel on it. I look to my right to where Jade was sitting, and I saw that she wasn't there. I turn my head slightly to the left to see Jade standing by the window, distracted by something. Obviously me being curious, I walk over to her to see what she was so interested in.

I walk over to her, put my arms around her waist, and lay my chin on her right shoulder.

"What are you looking at? You seem so interested" I ask while gently giving her small neck kisses.

Her hands go on top of mine, and she starts fidgeting with the rings on my fingers. "There's a child riding their bike. I'm waiting to see if it'll fall off" Jade replies with a devilish smirk. I couldn't complain though. As like Jade, whenever a child falls, cries or gets injured, I have to start laughing. It's just a normal thing that me and Jade do on a daily basis. I gave her a small hum as my response.

After about 30 seconds watching the kid ride the bike, Jade started to get impatient. Her finger was tapping repeatedly on my hand, she was biting the inside of her mouth and she was tapping her foot on the floor. She wanted this child to fall now. So she made him.

"Come on you stupid kid, fall!" Jade screamed while banging on the window. The kid ended up hearing the banging and looked up to me and Jade. The kid lost control of the bike and fell on the concrete. Me and Jade immediately bursted out laughing. Jade was laughing so hard she started crying.

I look over Jades shoulder to see her beautiful smile. She says that when she smiles she looks like a chipmunk. But her smile is one of the parts of her that makes her drop dead gorgeous.

I grasp her chin in my hand and turn her head up towards me so I can look at her. We stare at each other for a hot minute till Jade closes the gap between us, and our lips touch. Our lips move in a slow motion till Jade slides her tongue into my mouth. I smile against her lips as she turns her full body towards me. Jade walks forward, and I walk backwards will my back collides with the wall. She pins me against it so I can't escape. I put my hands on her waist, tightening my grip here and there. Jades arms are around my neck and her hands find there way to my hair.

Jade is usually the dominant one in the relationship. She lets me take control once in a while, but it's a very low chance that she will. But I wanted to be the dominant one tonight.