Resist

Y/N POV

I woke up to the sweet smell of vanilla, and also to my alarm. I turn it off and see that it's 6:30 am. Jade and I have school today and I know it's gonna be a pain to get her out of bed. Let alone waking her up because she's a very heavy sleeper.

Once my phone is back down on Jades nightstand, I shift my attention to the sleeping beauty in my arms. She had her head on my chest, and her arms were firmly gripped around my waist.

"Jade. Jade. Time to get up babygirl" i lowly whisper, lightly shaking her arm and kissing the top of her head. But, she wasn't moving. Me being concerned, I place my index finger and my middle finger on her neck, checking for a pulse. Luckily, there was. I lightly shake her again, but more roughly.

"Jade. Wake up we have to go to school" I whisper a little louder this time. I see a little twitch in her body, but she was just getting more comfortable. She even let go of my waist, and went to go lay on her back with her left arm above her head, and her right one on her stomach.

I knew that there was only one way to get her up, and I knew that it was my last option. But I didn't mind it. I move Jades right arm off of her stomach and put it to her side. Then I slowly get on top of her, straddling her waist. I lean down and I lightly press my lips onto Jades soft lips, and wait there for about 5 seconds till her eyes start to flutter open. My eyes meet her ocean blue eyes and I almost get lost in them.

"Good morning beautiful angel" I say in a loving way. Jade rubs her eyes and looks back at me. She pushes my head back down so our lips collide again. Jade then pulls away so she can start talking, "good morning my love."

Jade turns her head to the side to look at her alarm clock to check the time. Once she sees what time it is, she let out a loud groan, but it sounded more of like a whine.

"Do we have to go to school today?" Jade whines once more.

"Yes, we do. We've already missed too much school this year" I reply. She gets up and rests on her back against her headboard.

"But I know something we can do that's way more fun than school" she whispers against my neck before lightly kissing it. I was about to lean my head to the side to give her more space, but then she'll win this little disagreement.

"Jade, no. You know that it'll turn to something else" I warn her.

"Yeah. That's the fucking point" she whispers against my neck once again.

"Jade, no" I warn her, again.

She pulls her head out of my neck and looks at me. "Your no fun" she whines once again, throwing me off of her and heading to her closet. I get off of her bed and head to my little drawer with my clothes, and some of Jades clothes that I stole, and pick out an outfit. Jade does the same.

At school

JADES POV

I walk into school with Y/n hand in hand. We walk over to my locker and I get my shit that I need for Sikowitz's class. Right as I'm about the close my locker, I see a happy, yet annoying, little red running up towards us.

"Hi!" Cat screams at the both of us. She also gives Y/n a little hug, but I don't get mad cause Cat is my best friend, and she also told me on a late night call that Y/n was cute, but she wasn't attracted to her. It's weird really. How can you not be attracted to Y/n? She has pretty......everything.

"Hey Cat" Y/n smiles at Cat.

Then, the rest of the group starts walking towards us. Including Tori damn Vega. My god I hate her.

"Hey guys" Tori says in her usual, annoying, happy tone. Y/n and Cat reply nicely by saying hi. But me, being a regular bitch, I reply with, "whatever." Y/n puts her head down and giggles to herself, while Tori just rolls her eyes.

We continue talking about how our weekends went and some other boring stuff, when I happen to realize that Beck was checking Y/n out, and licking his lips when his eyes would get to her breasts. And I swear I have to resist the urge to kick him in the dick right here, right now. My blood was boiling hotter than a witches soup. So, just to be a bitch, again, a wrap my left arm around her shoulder and kiss her right cheek.

Y/n POV

I can see Jade was getting angry about something cause her grip on my left shoulder was starting to hurt. So, I glide my right hand across her back and put it on her waist, giving it a little squeeze to calm her down. Her breath hitches at the sudden action, but she ends up calming down which is a good thing.

The bell ends up ringing and we all walk together to Sikowitz's class.

Once we walk into class, everyone takes their seats, and me and Jade sit next to each other.

I think she was still a little mad from before though, cause she hasn't let go of my shoulder yet. But I ain't complaining. Who would when your girlfriend is touching you.

Time skip

Class is about to end in about 15 minutes, so we just talk more about our weekends.

"Y/n!" Sikowitz shouts out to me. It made me flinch a little cause it was to quiet in the room.

"Uh yeah?" I reply back to him.

"I'm assuming you and Jade were together this weekend, correct?" He asks and I nod, "good so, what did the both of you do last weekend" he finishes by sitting down on the steps to the stage and resting his head on his fists. Jade chokes on her own saliva and my eyes widen. I mean, would you want to tell your teacher that you girlfriend tied you up and punished you? No. Would you want to tell your teacher that you and your girlfriend had sex, again? No. So I just lied to him.

"W-we had a movie night. We watched all of our favourite horror movies so it took up the whole weekend" I reply and Jade let's out a sigh of relief. "Good job baby" Jade whispers in my ear, and a reply with a quiet 'thanks'.

Once almost everyone is finished with telling what they did over the weekend, the bell had rung to go to lunch.

Time skip to the end of school

JADES POV

"No, Vega!" I shout at her again

"Oh come on just do it. You know you want to" Tori shouts back.

Right now, Tori is trying to convince me to come dress shopping with her for the prome that she's putting up this year. I don't wanna go cause I already have a dress picked out. And for once, it's not black. Well it's a dark blue.

"Fine I'll just go alone!" Tori groans at me.

"It was my idea in the first place!" I smirk at her which caused her to roll her eyes.

Y/n went home early to get a head start on her make up for tonight. Even though it starts at 8pm, I don't blame her cause I know she likes to get her makeup perfect every time. I get into my car and drive home to get ready.

Sorry I died and came back to life. But seriously I'm sorry I haven't been posting lately.

This is the second last chapter of this series, then I'm going to start writing the male version. But I ain't stopping anyone from reading either gender version.

Bye ;)