Beach day part 1

It was a Wednesday in Hollywood at Hollywood arts. You were sitting with the original group at lunch. It was boiling hot outside, and you were fanning yourself with the lid of your salad, trying not to over-heat.

Tori comes to sit down, and looks at Jade. She starts feeling her forehead looking for sweat. "How are you not sweating?" Tori asks very confused. "I don't sweat" Jade replies. "That's impossible, everyone sweats" everyone one disagrees, saying that Jade doesn't sweat.

Tori rolled her eyes, and started eating her burger.

"You guys wanna go to the beach tomorrow?" Beck asked. "Ooo yay! I love the beach!" Cat laughed as we all agreed. "Cool. So I'll pick all of you up in my RV tomorrow morning " Beck added.

You look over at Jade, to see that see is already looking at you, smiling. You go to her ear and say, "don't you think about doing what you did to me the last time again." She grabs her earlobe cause you were slightly pulling on it, so she can hear every word you said. She went up to your ear, and did the exact same thing, and said, "no promises, babygirl." You got a bit turned on when she said that. You blushed and grasped her thigh, and smirked.

————————————————————

You and Jade went your separate ways after school to get your stuff ready.

So you guys wouldn't feel lonely without each other in your arms, you stayed on the phone with Jade all night, till you fell asleep.

————————————————————

JADES POV

My alarm went off at around 8 am. We wanted to be there early so we can have a good spot on the beach.

I ran down to my kitchen, and ate some toaster waffles. I ate them while on my phone, checking my followers on the slap.

After I finished eating, I went to my room to go get changed. I put on my black bikini top and my black Jean shorts. I grabbed my bag and went downstairs.

I got a text from Beck, saying he was waiting outside. I picked up my bag and walked out my door. Beck called me over to the drivers window and said, "I decided to pick you up second for a change." I looked at him confused when he said second, then he added saying, "Y/n is already in the car." I nodded then ran into the RV. I saw her sitting in his bed, on her phone.

Y/N POV

You were on your phone, sitting on Becks bed, when you heard the RV door open. You look up from your phone, and saw Jade already looking at you. She closes the door, and starts to walk up to you. She puts her bag down, then climbs on the bed, crawling to you on her hands and knees. You lean against the wall, and she climbs on your lap, and starts to straddle you.

You look at her in her ocean blue eyes, not breaking eye contact. She then pulls you in for a kiss. You caress her thighs while her hands are on you shoulders. You missed this.

After about 30 seconds of making out, she started making her way down your neck. You put your hands on her cheeks and pulled her up, making eye contact with you. "Remember what I said?" You asked as she nodded slightly. "Good girl. You can stay on my lap though." She looked at you dead in the eyes and said, "I was never planning on getting of babygirl." You smiled, and she put her head in the crook of your neck.

Jade ended up falling asleep, you did to. You had your arms wrapped around Jades waist, and your head on her shoulder.

Once you had fallen into your deep sleep, everyone else ended up walking in. (Tori, Andre, Cat and Robbie all slept and Toris house). Tori saw you and Jade cuddling on Becks couch. She took her phone out, and took a picture. "They need to see this when they wake up."

Cat ended up running in, jumping on the bed. It eventually woke up you and Jade. Jade took her head out of the crook of your neck, and gave Cat a dirty look, then said, "what the fuck Cat, you woke me and Y/n up." Cat looked at Jade, and apologized to the both of us. You accepted her apology but Jade just rolled her eyes, getting off of you, and sitting next to you.

Beck started driving again, and you guys ended up making it to the beach.

This is gonna be a 2 part. No questions. Thanks bye.