Birthday girl

⚠️ SMUT WARNING ⚠️

⚠️ IF YOU CANT HANDLE INTENSE SMUT, I suggest you don't read⚠️

JADES POV

I woke up and actually felt happy for once while Y/n wasn't here in my room. I swing my legs to the side of my bed and stretch. I check my phone to see if I had any notifications. But I didn't. I shrugged it off and went to my kitchen to eat something.

After I ate, I went to my room, then into my bathroom to take a shower. I don't get my hair wet cause it gets all frizzy when it's drying.

I get out of the shower and dry off. I get some clothes from my drawers and put them on and heading to the bathroom again to curl my hair.

After I curled my hair and brushed my teeth, I went back downstairs to leave for school. I walked out my front door and into my car and drove to school.

At school....

JADES POV

I walk into the main doors of the school, and I see that everyone, except Y/n, is stood at Toris locker. I walk over and everyone nods as a hello. I nod back and they continue talking.

"Don't you guys have something to say to me?" I ask slightly raising my voice.

Everyone looks at me confused, like I had just told one of Cats stories about her brother.

"I don't think so?" Andre says.

"Really? So you guys really don't know what day it is today?" I ask again, as everyone shakes their head.

I throw my hands up in frustration. I can't believe that they forgot. Even Cat. I get a little more happier when I see my loving girlfriend, Y/n, coming up to us with a red rose in her hand.

Y/N POV

I walk up to the group and see that Jade is in a bitchy mood. That's when I knew, everyone forgot. I walk closer to Jade, and wrap my left arm around her waist and hand her the red rose.

"Happy birthday, my goth queen" I say with a smirk.

Jade turns to me and says, "thank you my love." She places a kiss on my cheek.

I see everyone muttering under their breaths. Jade and I could tell that they felt so stupid.

"Uhh. Happy birthday I guess" Beck says embarrassed.

"Thanks but, next time, remember without someone reminding you" Jade says and we both walk away.

We walk into the black box theatre and I sit down, while Jade is having one of her tantrums.

"I can't believe they forgot! Even Cat! My best friend!" Jade yells as I sat there drinking my coffee.

Jade takes a chair and throws it at the wall. She's really angry.

I get up and walk towards her. "Shh. It's okay" I say while hugging her and stroking her hair.

(Let's just say that your Becks height and Jade is still her height)

She nods in my chest while she pulls away. "Thank you for remembering" she says in a soft tone.

"How could I forget. I have reminder on my phone, and it's marked on all the calendars in my house" I say as she laughs to herself.

We leave the black box theatre, and continue school with out anymore tantrums.

End of school....