7 minutes in heaven

You were at Jades house, in her room. She was on your lap, straddling you, while tracing lines on your bare stomach. You were on your back with your phone in your hands scrolling through the slap. You continued scrolling till you got a text from Tori. Her parents weren't home, and she was having another damn party, and she wanted you and Jade to come. You put down your phone, and looked at the wonderful, jaw dropping sight in front of you. "Toris having another damn party, and she wants us to go" you say to Jade. She groans and leans back on your legs, which caused you to laugh. "Do I have to go?" She complains.

"Well it'll be weird if I went and you didn't"

"Fine. Since you're going, I'll go. But I only want to stay for 2 hours"

"Whatever you want, my love"

Jade leans down and gives you a peck on the lips, and then gets off of you. You get off her bed, and go to a drawer that Jade put together for you, with some of your clothes in it. You look through the drawer, and pick out something casual but comfy. Jade does the same.

You go into the bathroom connected to Jades room and put on some light lip gloss and some eyeliner. You got lucky tonight and you got your eyeliner first try on both eyes. You open the bathroom door and head downstairs.

When your downstairs, you can see Jade by the door, sitting on the floor with her back against the wall. You walk up to her and crouch down at her level and say, "time to go my love." She looks at you with a smile. That was one of her favourite nicknames you had for her.

She gets up, and you both walk out the front door, to your car. You open the passenger door for Jade and she gets in. You go the drivers side, and get into the car and start driving.

While driving, you can see Jade at the corner of your eye practically staring at you. You smiled and kept your eyes on the road.

When you got to a red light, Jade starts leaning in towards your ear. You turn your head to look at her, but she uses her middle finger to push your head back to its original place. She leans in more to where her lips are practically on your ear, and whispers, 'mine'.

You let out a shaky breath and bite your lower lip. She turns her head to the front of the car, and sees that the light is still red. She grabs your chin, and pulls it towards her, and collides her lips with yours.

You keep your lips together, till Jade opens her mouth, and her tongue teases your bottom lip. You open your mouth, as a sign of her tongue being allowed in.

Both of your lips move in a synchronized motion, as you kiss her soft lips. You pull away and focus your eyes back in the road, cause the light had just turned green. Jade smirks and leans back in her seat.

You pull into Toris driveway at around 9:30 pm. You get out of the drivers side and go over to the passenger side. You open the passenger door, and see Jade hugging the seat. You grab her waist and start to pull, but she's to strong. "You have to get out of the car" you argue as your still pulling.

"I don't want to!"

"You have to! Let go of the seat!"

"No! I don't wanna see Vega!"

"Jade! Let go of the seat!"

"No!"

This went on for about 2 minutes, till Jade finally let go of the seat. You look at her while she's still in the car. You pick her up, so her legs are in your left arm, and her back was in you right arm. You look down at her and say, "your such a baby." She smiles and leans against your chest and says, "your baby."

You both get to Toris front door, and you put Jade down to fix her hair. You knock on the door a few times, and wait with Jade. Tori opens the door and welcomes you both in.