Special night

When you woke up, Jade wasn't on your chest anymore. You got all sad but instead grabbed a pillow and hugged it.

You could smell something coming from the kitchen. You didn't know what it was at first, but when you knew what it was, you ran into the kitchen to see that Jade was making your favourite breakfast, pancakes.

"I wanted to do something special for you this morning" she said in a sweet and innocent voice. You were speechless because jade went out of her way to make your breakfast or because you've never seen jade like this before. She's always so mean and never lets anyone touch her. But for you, that was all different. She's sweet and funny and can never take her hands off of you. You felt loved for once in your life.

"Awwwe. Thanks" you said with that same voice that she did. "I have to go to the bathroom. Be right back" she said in a hurry. You wanted to repay her tonight for her kind act, so you had to cancel movie plans with Tori.

You:
Hey Tori. I can't make it tonight I have to keep on helping jade.

Tori:
No worries. Everyone had plans tonight anyways, so I moved it to tomorrow. Will you guys be there?

You:
Yes we will. See you then

Tori:
You too

When you were done texting Tori, Jade had come back from the bathroom and you needed to start planning for her surprise. "Do you wanna go to Toris tomorrow more a movie night?" You asked her. "I'll go if you go" she replied. "Then I guess you're coming" you smiled.

Jade went upstairs to go get changed, and you started making reservations for a fancy restaurant. Jade complains about the chairs at school being to hard, so you booked a booth for you guys to sit in. You were done making the reservations and decided to go and get dressed.

When you walk into the bathroom you could see Jade curling her hair, but she wasn't dressed and didn't have any makeup on yet. "We are going somewhere special. Make sure to dress nice" you whispered in her ear. She turned around confused, but you walked away with a smirk.

You went to your bag and pulled out a short black dress that was tight at the top, but flowed and the bottom. You put it on and zipped it up at the back. You weren't a big fan of heels so you put on a shoe with a tiny heel on it just so you could feel tall for once, since Jade was 5'7 and you were 5'5.

You curled your hair a bit so it looks a bit natural. You did the same with your makeup. A little lip-gloss and some eyeliner.

You were waiting by the front door waiting for jade to come down. 2 minutes later, she came down in a short tight black dress. "You look...amazing" you said trying to get the words out. "You too" she replied. You took her arm, and you both walked to your car and drove to the restaurant.

After the restaurant

"That was amazing" jade said as she smiled. "Thank you for taking me out" you nodded as a your welcome.

When you 2 got to your car, you were about the open the passenger car door for Jade, until she stopped you and pinned you against the car. She gave you a big passionate kiss and it went on for a while. Your lips were both moving in a slow synchronized motion. Your hands were on her waist and her hands were on your shoulders. You slowly put your knee in between her legs, and she smiled against your lips but pulled away. "Let's save that for when we get home" she added with a smirk. You nodded then you both got into the car and drove to jades house.

At jades

When you got to jades, you didn't even stop the car yet and jade had already opened the door. She opened your door and pulled you out into her house. She dragged you up to her room and she closed the door, pinning you against it. You guys made out for a minute, until you picked her up and threw her on her bed. You both started getting undressed.....I think you know what happens next ;)