New girl part 2

Monday

Y/N POV

After that amazing weekend with Jade, it was time to go back to school. Jade had went to her own house on Sunday night, just to let her father know that she was alive. But she ended up staying at her house over night, which was totally fine. But I grabbed a pillow to cuddle with at night, pretending it was Jade. (Loneliness)

My alarm went off at 6:15 and I did everything that I needed to do in the morning. (Not gonna write all the details cause I'm lazy;))

I go to my front door and take out my car keys from the glass bowl on the side. I walk out and lock the front door, and head to my car, starting it up, driving away. Jade was gonna drive herself to school this morning since she had her car.

At school

I walk into the colourful school of Hollywood Arts and I see Jade standing at her locker, getting books for her science class. I hated how me and Jade had only 1 class apart. It triggered me.

I walk up behind her and put my arms around her waist. She was about to grab a pair of scissors from her locker. But when she recognized my scent, and the veins in my hands, she put the scissors away and turned around to face me.

"Hey babe" Jade says as she gives me a quick peck on the lips then continues, "I missed you."

"I missed you too" I say as the bell rings. I let go of Jades waist and she closes her locker.

"I gotta get to science. I'll see you in Sikowitz's class okay?" Jade says as she walks away. I nod at her and she disappears around the corner when she turns. I put my back against her scissor decorated locker and just thought about her. I got snapped back into reality when I heard my phone ding. I took it out of my back pocket and read it,

Dear students of my math class,

I will not be attending class today because of a family emergency. Please finish any unfinished work in the meantime. If you are finished everything, then you can enjoy your free period by roaming the halls.

I smiled to myself and put my phone in my back pocket. I wanted to go and see Jade, but she was still in class. So, I stood up straight and just started walking.

As I was roaming the school, I realized that this school doesn't have a blank hallway. Every hallway is decorated in a different way. There was never a dull moment here.

After a few minutes of walking, I decide to go to my locker since Jades math class was about to end. So I turned around, walking back towards my locker.

Once I turn the corner to where my locker is, I see tall figure leaning against it. I didn't know who it was at first, till they turned around.

"Hello there, Y/n" Carter said. Carter Jones. The girl that hit on me and the girl who Jade mentally abused for it.

"What do you want Carter?" I said in a annoyed tone and roll my eyes. I starts to walk towards my locker.

"Wheres your big bad girlfriend? Is she not here? So sad. You don't have any protection" Carter says sarcastically. She gets off of my locker so I can get to it. I open it and get my things for Sikowitz's class. Carter was still talking to me and asking me questions, but I didn't want to deal with her bullshit so I just tuned her out

As I was about to close my locker, Carter had closed it for me. I got scared from how loud she slammed it and my back was against the lockers. She had put her hands on either side of my head, pinning me against the lockers so I had no escape.

She looked at me dead in the eyes and started talking, "don't you ever ignore me. Ever again. Do you understand?"

I turned my head to the side so I don't have to look at her eyes anymore. But she got angry with that.

"I said do you understand?!" She shouted as she punched the lockers with her right hand. I jumped from the loud noise, and I started getting teary eyed because Jade wasn't here to save me this time.

"Awe. Are you gonna cry? We'll go ahead, you fucking crybaby" Carter says once again. I was frozen in fear and didn't know what to do. But right after she called me a crybaby, the bell had rung to everyone to move to their next classes. I was a bit relieved, but Carter hadn't gotten her hands off the locker yet, so she still had me under her control. She kept on staring at me, while I just waited for Jade to get here.

JADES POV

Once the bell had rang, I let out a sigh of relief cause I can finally leave. I pick up my books, and I was the first one to walk out of the classroom.

I walk through the halls and start heading to my locker. But when I turn the corner, I knew that all of my rage was gonna come out right this second. That Carter Jones bitch had Y/n pinned against the locker. Y/n looked scared cause she was frozen in fear and her eyes were getting teary eyed. I knew I had to do something about this.

"Hey!" I shout at Carter while Y/n jolts her head to my direction. "Get you hands off of my girlfriend" I yell again while Carter gives me a smirk.

"Or else what?" She questioned as she took her right hand off of the locker. I gave her a stern look as I sent daggers at her eyes.

"Or else I might have to do something about it" I say sternly back. She had a bit of fear in her eyes. But she soon gave up and turned back to Y/n, and whispered loud enough just so I can hear, "your girlfriend is a bitch."

I had it to there. I walk up to Carter, spin her around by pulling her shoulder, and let out all of my anger by throwing a right hook to her left cheek. She falls to the ground holding her face. I hover over her a say, "this bitch knows how to throw a punch."

I look over to Y/n and she's still frozen, and she has one single tear going down her left cheek. I open my arms and she runs into them. She puts her arms around my neck, and my hands are around her waist.

We stay there for a minute or two still she pulls away. She gives me a big kiss on the lips.

"Thank you so much, Jade" she whispers as she hugs me again. I rub her back while I breathe in her scent. She smells so good.

The rest of the day I didn't leave her side. I wanted to be by her side if Carter showed up again.