Who did it

You and Jade have been dating for about 3 months now, and you didn't really care what other people thought about your relationship.

JADES POV

I walk into school and see Y/n leaning against her locker in her phone. All I wanted right now was to make out in the school hallway. 2 reasons why; I haven't felt her lips on mine in 2 days, and I was craving her. And I wanted to let everyone know that she was mine, and they had to accept that.

I walk up to her in a fast pace. "Y/n!" I scream and she flinches a little. "Oh hey babe how it go-" I cut her off by pinning her against the lockers. "Are you ok?" She asks kinda concerned. "Shut up and kiss me". As I say that, my lips were already colliding with hers. She pulls away real quick and says, "there are people around". She sounded so sweet and innocent, I loved it. "And? I want everybody to know that your mine and only mine" I say as a glare at her.

Y/N POV

She glares at you for a couple seconds, till You shrug and end up picking her up, and instead pinning her against the lockers. Her legs were wrapped around your waist and her arms were around your neck. While your hands were under her thighs, supporting her up.

You 2 make out for a minute, till Jade opens her eyes and sees mainly everyone staring. "Mind your own!" She tells and everyone leaves. You continue making out even when the bell rang. Her love for you was so addicting. You both ended up going to Sikowitz class cause you didn't want to be late.

You were sitting next to Jade and her legs were on her lap. You were slowly caressing her thigh. She ended up getting up course Sikowitz needed her for a skit. She ended up doing it but she sat down. She got up and instead sat in between your legs. Your head was in the crook of her neck, and Sikowitz continued the class.

At lunch

You were sitting with the original group (im not naming them off again. I'm to lazy). But this time, Jade was sat on your lap. No one cared cause they all thought that it was cute.

"Did you guys hear about the people who did the deed in the janitors closet?" Beck asked. "What's doing the deed?" Cat asked in her high pitched voice. She was so innocent. But she was to innocent sometimes. "I'll explain to you after" Jade says to Cat as she nods.

"Yeah. Why do it here. Everyone can hear you" Andre says. "And your in school. Save that stuff for the bedroom" Robbie adds. It goes quiet for a few seconds. "Well I hope that they had fun" Jade finally breaks the silence. "What do you mean?" Tori asks. "You guys don't know? Jade walked past the closet and heard what was going on" you say. "But she didn't see who it was".

You guys keep on talking about it, while Cat is still sitting there confused out of her mind. Jade gets a text from her mom. "Shoot guys I have to go. My mom needs me" Jade says to everyone. We all nod. You stand up going to give Jade a hug. Mid hug, you feel Jade slip a yellow post it note in your back pocket. She gives you a peck then leaves.

You sit back down and pull out the note. You read it in your head;

'Call me later I wanna see your face. And I had fun yesterday ;)'

You smile to your self, you continue talking to the group. You see Cat sitting there not knowing what was going on. So you decided to tell her.

After your done telling her, she's practically in tears from your story. You go back to the table and sit down. Everyone realized that you told Cat.

"You told her?!" Tori asked. "She had to know some day. And she was sitting there confused. I kinda had to tell her" you said. Tori shrugged and you guys still continued talking about the incident in the closet.

They had no idea it was you and Jade. And you wanted to keep it that way.