𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 23

❤️‍🔥Not edited❤️‍🔥this chapter is dedicated to moorelovin92 thank you so much for your support it means more than you'll ever imagine.❤️

"Baby"

"Baby"

Why is she not responding what the hell is going on?

I gently shook her but her eyes were closed ,then I carried Adrian because he was crying ...

I calmed him down and changed his diaper ...after I called Anna ,Ani would know what to do that's why men need women I can't even think without her.

After a few minutes, Anna came.

"Please take care of him for us I don't know what's up"

"Your fucking mother is what's up"

"What if?"

"No Jared firstly she caused the accident,induced her labour Putting all 3 of them in danger, and now she kidnapped your daughter".

"Anna I can't do this now need to get her checked out"

I walked past her and carried Ani to our car and came back to the house to kiss Adrian goodbye and thank her.

She was right I think it's my mom even if she is in London she can still do this I don't trust her too but have no proof.

I got to the hospital and they had a wheelchair ready for me and took her to the room unfortunately I couldn't stay with her while they checked her.

I couldn't think my head hurt and my heart was worse, where could Ari be? Is she okay? Did she eat? Did they change her diaper or clothes?

Is she alive? These questions were torture.

The doctor came back before I could think some more.

"She was indeed drugged ...it's the second time this happened  Mr. La'croux should I be worried?"

"I'm sorry I don't know what to say"

"What baffles me is they get drugs that can't be found easily which means the person has to be a doctor"

"Thank you doctor"

"She will be up in a few minutes we need to do more tests and then you can take her home"

"Thank you"