𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 20

‼️Not edited and stuff ‼️‼️

"Aniya Jhene Lacroux"...

I woke up and heard none other than Ana's voice.

She came running and her husband was behind her.

"Don't scare us like that again " I looked over to where Jared was sleeping and told her not to make noise.

"No rise and shine he needs to get up" she stood next to Jared and Jared got up.

I laughed ....wow I missed her...

Jared got up and she asked them to excuse us.

After Zayir and Jared left.

"I'm so sorry I've been avoiding you I've just been dealing with a lot of shit," she said.

"What happened " she hugged me and I smiled with her.

"Zee cheated and the girl is pregnant"

"Wait what?"

She sat down and didn't even shed a tear she never showed her emotions I never knew if that's a good or a bad thing.

"After winning one case they went to the bar and one thing led to another blah blah all that bull shit men say"

"I'm so sorry I wasn't there for you"

"Dont worry I know you had your own stuff I'm sorry I've been off I just shut down and felt I needed time"

"How was the time off?"

"Bad because the same moment he told me was the moment I wanted to tell him I'm pregnant "
I hugged her happily.

"So he still doesn't know"

She shook her head.

"What would you have done if it was Jared?"

"Zee is amazing maybe he just made a mistake,"

"You leave relationships you wouldn't have stayed you never settle Ani"

"Because I kept meeting men who were never worth it, they tolerated me and never loved me so no matter how much I gave them it would have never been enough, but Zee is different he genuinely loves you and treats you well"

"We are going for couples therapy and he said it was the worst mistake I get that but what was I missing? What did I lack that he found in her ?"

"You were never the problem babe he had his issues you were just caught in the firing line"

I told her everything and she just listened.

"That woman is evil didn't she think that would be bad for the kids"

"She hit me below the belt I have no fight left in me as long as my kids are still fighting for their lives"