𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 2

My sister has managed to get engaged again she's younger than me 22 and has managed to get married 3 times I can't even imagine what that's like

I went to my closet and looked for a dress I haven't worn it shouldn't be too slutty because my aunt won't be shy to say it is.

I packed an overnight bag and everything I need before getting in my car and driving off.

It was 6 pm I'll be there around 8 and we will have the stupid dinner at 9:00 pm.

I took everything to my car and drove off...

Thank you, Beyoncé for keeping me company, Me myself and I played and I had to sing aloud the lyrics to remind myself it's okay to be single.

Me, myself, and I
That's all I got in the end
That's what I found out
And it ain't no need to cry
I took a vow that from now on
I'm gonna be my own best friend

I listened to other songs and before I knew it I was in my street, nothing seemed to have changed the houses were still the same and I still get that amazing feeling I felt every time I came from school.

Got to my parent's house, and it was packed fuck my mom said dinner, not a party.

I spotted my aunt Bessie urgh...

I took a long breath and parked my car in our yard under our nice oak tree

I wanted to run back to my car and go back to my comfort zone but I was here so I got out and took out both bags I came with.

I managed to avoid my aunt and sneak into our house through the back door.

Breathe in.....Breath out

I didn't knock I just opened the door...

I found my mom busy making snacks I felt bad for the caterers she was probably driving them crazy.

"Mom and dad"

"Baby," they said in unison.

My mom hugged me no matter how old I got I never got used to my mom's hugs.

My dad hugged me too.

"Thought you said a dinner"

"Her friends thought this would be better, did you see Bessi she has been waiting for you "

"Really okay let me go freshen up I'll go say hi"

"Okay princess" my dad responded.

I walked away and went upstairs to my bedroom and saw everything as it was they didn't even change my pink strawberry bedding ...

And my mom's favorite fabric softener filled my room......I knew she washed it for me because she insisted I sleepover.

My beautiful ballerina painting was still on my pink walls.