𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 4

I didn't want to go back home but had to ,so I put on the heels and walked back home, the looks I got weren't nice it felt like was having the walk of shame

An oversized sweat shirt, oversized track pants with heels ?

I saw 3 cars parked outside they are still here fuck...

Thank God Aunt Bessie's car wasn't there I wasn't ready for her judgments.

I walked in through the kitchen and my mom was making brunch, I looked at the clock on our blue kitchen wall and it said 12:45 she ignored me.

Great!!! There's a bomb about to detonate.

"Where the hell were you? we looked everywhere for you why do you always find ways to embarrass us?"

"I'm sorry I am an embarrassment ma"

"Look I know you're hurt I know what Marcus meant to you but you can't act like that you can't..."

"You know mom when you count all the wrong I do count the ones I get right twice"

"They are in love Ani and she will treat him better"

"Wow mom "me and my mom have a love-hate relationship when things are great they're amazing but when she gets like this I hate being around her.

My dad came and tried to talk but I couldn't answer.

I was not hurt because I loved Marcus I felt betrayed by my sister I know we weren't close but for her to go for the one guy that broke me , feels like a punch in the gut now my parents knew about it too, it's embarrassing and hurtful.

I didn't want my dad to comfort me.

"Why didn't you at least warn me daddy" I gave my dad sad eyes.

"How baby? how do you tell your baby that her ex is marrying her little sister "

"She always messes up and you two are always there to help her pick up the pieces and I do one thing wrong and you treat me like I'm an outcast "

"Sorry "

"No Robert dont apologize to her," my mom said

"I need to get back home I have work tomorrow "

"Wait," my dad said

"Yes dad"

"Your sis and Marcus are upstairs can we have brunch then you can go"

"Okay"

"Are you wearing men's clothing Niya"he looked annoyed.

"Yes dad it's not what you think"

"At least your sis gets married you give out your cookie free to every Tom ,Dick and Harry"

"Well I'd rather do that than be in loveless ,lifeless marriages and get divorced every 3 weeks"