𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 21

📌Not edited Queen of grammar errors in the building 👸🏽  📌

The day came for me to go home I couldn't go I cried thinking of leaving my babies behind

I needed to heal too...

But was more concerned about my children I hated leaving them here.

I packed my bags and theirs I put everything on top of my bed and looked at this room that was my home for a week.

Jared came to help me I appreciate his love and support.

I felt like I was leaving behind a piece of me though...

I cried but Jared promised me we will spend most of our time here, he had hired new help at his restaurants so he could come here with me.

After I got the courage we walked to the NICU and I said goodbye to them.

I got in the car and Jared helped me get in.

We drove out of the hospital and when the sun hit our window I felt like crying I never pictured going home without them or even giving birth when they were so small.

I admit I took a lot for granted.

Money can get you everything but won't buy you good health, I wish I could buy their health so I go home with them.

Music played in the background and I opened the window cause I felt like I was suffocating.

We both didn't know what to say so we listened to the radio.

When we got to our street I wanted to go back, then he parked our car and helped me get out.

I got home and put down our stuff and went to the bathroom.

I walked to our kitchen and made myself a sandwich he wanted one too so I made it for him as well with some tea.

After taking my pills I changed into something more darker and comfortable.

"Baby you haven't said a word are we okay"

"Yes babe I'm just sad our babies are not here the last time we left we were only going for dinner and now we are here without them.

"I'm sorry okay Ani I'll be a better father and husband I promise you"

"It's not your fault babe I don't blame you, but you do need to check your mom or I will hurt her"

"Get some rest okay " he kissed my head and helped me lie down.

I fell asleep on the couch watching some cooking shows that Jared is absolutely obsessed with...

Got woken up by noise like people arguing outside ...

I had to position myself so I don't hurt my abdomen.