𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 24

Not edited kinda long 🥴

Jared's dad dropped a bomb on us and I watched as Jared got more confused so I held his hand to show him I'm always there for him

"Dad what did you just say"

"A long time ago your mom met a man from work , she fell in love with him and had an affair"

"What"

"Jason found them one night when I was out of town because of work and he told me I refused to believe him but when your mom came to me saying she was pregnant I had no choice but to believe it"

"Im sorry to hear that"

"Its okay I chose work over you guys and that caused the affair...we were not having sex so I knew it wasn't my child"

"But dad...."

"No I was okay with the child but she became distant and I knew she was in love with Anthony so I gave her divorce papers to set her free"

"I chose her because I thought you had an affair"

"Its okay son that's  why Jason chose me he knew about the affair"

"All this time"

"Im sorry I didn't say anything it wasn't my place, after the divorce they stayed together but when his family found out because she was white they made her life hell, induced her labour and took her daughter"

"......Thats why she...."

"She wanted to come back to me but I was too bitter to let her back in , so she moved away and started a new life far from Birmingham, I didn't blame her though.....Anthonys family is a big deal rich with power so they made sure she never ser foot near their son who they found a wife for "

"She was obsessed with what happens there"

"Yes her daughter still lives there but Anthony's wife passed away a while back so it's only the 2 of them"

"Uhm Mr...."

"You can call me dad Aniya"

"Mr Lacroux how do you know all of this"

He smiled...

"I had them followed got my PI but she was never interested in what I had to say so I remained silent"

"So that's why she took our daughter "

"I think so ever heard of the term hurt people hurt people? "I nodded....

"So in her sick mind taking our daughter "

"It's time for her to redeem herself "

"Do you know where he lives "