𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 19

"Ani how are you ?"...

I was sweating and my hair was a mess but I was more concerned about our babies please God save my babies.

I cried because I didn't know how to feel I wanted, no needed my mom to be there for me and tell me it was going to be okay I needed her so much but she wasn't there.

I tried calling her but they didn't pick up.

"Like shit" my doctor laughed as the nurse walked in with results...

She looked shocked.

"Please tell me my babies are okay"

"Ani what did you take today"

"I went to a dinner party wait what did you find?"

"A very strong inducing drug(Cytotec)"

"What"

"It's very bad if used incorrectly but you have a large doze so "

I wish Jared was here to hear how evil his mom is that's why she invited us to induce my labor she didn't care about her grandkids.

Jared went to fetch our bags.

I felt defeated...

"His mom"

"We need to prep you for an emergency c section to save them one of them seems to be in distress his heartbeat is getting weaker so we need to do this now"

"Jared"

He came in on time and the doctor explained.

"No no this can't be" I didn't understand if he was stressed cause he just realized how much his mom hates me or "

"Baby I'm here okay can I be in the room with them" the doctor nodded but he had to wear scrubs he looked too cute in them.

They took me to a very cool room and he helped me with it as they put the epidural on me it wasn't painful after a few minutes the very scary  Anesthesiologist asked me to move my toes.

I tried and they all laughed in the room I must have missed the joke.

It began and they cut me open I didn't feel a thing but I couldn't help but feel scared my babies are not strong enough for this.

The first baby came out and it was him he was the first and the doctor passed him to the nursery nurse and pediatrician he wasn't crying why isn't he crying oh his lungs were not fully developed yet?

Then our baby girl was next they ran off with them and asked Jared to come with them I guess for the skin-to-skin thing.

I felt drowsy I was sleepy and drained I wanted to kill his mom but I probably don't have the heart to.

The doctor took time with me.

I closed my eyes just for a minute and sleep took over but I was asked to keep my eyes open.

My daughter, I needed names for them...

When they were done I was pushed to my room and heard my babies are in NICU.

Where is Jared ....I'll deal with him when I wake up ...I fell asleep it was around 4 am I think I need this nap.

💫

The pain woke me up but it wasn't bad the nurse came and did what she had to do they brought me food which I enjoyed.

Jared was nowhere to be found...

That ...

"Baby "

"Where have you been Jared"