𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 15

🎙Not edited🎙

When I woke up Jared was at work he called and told me to tell him if  I needed him

When I woke up Jared was at work he called and told me to tell him if I needed him...

I rolled out of bed and checked the dates I'm late, could this mean? Uhmmm I don't think so, they will come they can be very irregular!

I was about to put my phone down when Ana called.

"Anna"

She was crying on the phone

"I lost him Ani he's gone"

"Who Ana?"

She hung up, I went to shower and got dressed I needed to look for her.

I got in my car and drove to her house no one was home luckily the nice old lady( her nosy neighbor)  told me she was rushed to the hospital last night,

Last night?

I drove to the hospital and asked for her I finally found her room number.

I got in the lift with 6 more people, I was shaking I didn't even have breakfast it got to the 6th floor and I rushed to her room, saw her through the glass door.

Zyair was by her side she was sleeping and he held on to her hand.

I got in and her eyes moved to me she looked sad, I got closer and her husband kissed her forehead greeted me, and left us.

"I lost our baby Ani"

"I'm so sorry Ana I haven't been a good friend"

"No, you have a lot on your plate"

"How.....I mean what happened "

"He had VSP(ventricular septal defect)"

" Ve—-what?"

"He had a hole in his heart he wasn't getting better it was...."

"I'm so sorry Ana"

I just held my best friendc cried with her and  had nothing smart to say how do you take someone's pain away.

After sneaking some donuts for her from Jared because he came to see her she was smiling but her smile never met her eyes and I felt bad.

I always wanted to be a hero and take people's pain away...

All I could do was be there for her.

"How did you do it in high school alone?"

"Prayed first then pretended it didn't happen I couldn't tell anyone I was scared and confused and lucky for you, you have me and Zee"

She nodded and hugged me...

"It gets better I promise after a lot more tears "

"Thanks, Ani"