𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗.14

Not edited and stuff!!!

Anna, we need to talk to you"

I was nervous I don't know how she will react to the news.

Jared held my hand as Ana joined us with a tray full of drinks for us.

We were all at her house she invited us for dinner because I had a hell of a week she wanted to do something nice for me.

She sat down and looked at us like she wanted to kill us making Zyair laugh.

"We are married "

"Wait what"

"We got married a few days after the fire it was not a spare of the moment thing we really both wanted this and our mothers think we have betrayed our race so we would never get married "

"Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Lacroux you deserve to be happy"

"Really"

"Yes you have been living for other people it's time you put Aniya first "

She hugged us and we enjoyed our dinner which ended late.

I showed her the pictures and told her how Jared surprised me he said I'm his forever and we both knew how we couldn't have the wedding because of our parents, we had it at our house and it was the best decision ever.

Driving home was short we got home showered and got in bed.

"Why do you love me?" I asked Jared.

"Because you are selfless, and you made me believe in love again thank you for coming into my life and making me better than you found me"

"Awww you're the best thing to ever happen to me "

Then he got in bed as we cuddled...

A few weeks passed I've been working from his extra room at our house, after the wedding, he turned it into my office he got a lot right especially the printers we use, some of my employees came here to help and it's been amazing how well we worked together.

It wasn't easy but we managed to get a lot done there were times I slept in the office just to meet deadlines.

I was at the restaurant with Jared but he was busy with his customers when Marcus walked in and spotted me.

Can't I ever catch a break?

"Beautiful"

"What do you want Marcus I'm busy "

"I need to talk to you," he said sitting down.

"Join me," I said rolling my eyes. ...

"I miss you"