𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 8

After our first weekend out we pretty much did everything together getting to know each other etc, I asked him that we take things slow and he agreed

Broken hearts do know how to mend each other.

The following day would be the celebration with Mr. Lawrence.

Ana called because we haven't been meeting and she wanted us to meet so she came to my office and drove us to another restaurant.

After we were shown our table she started bombarding me with questions.

"So tell me where have you been I haven't seen you for so long"

"Sorry I've been with Jared and you're exaggerating Ana it's been a few weeks" she gave me a weird look.

"woohoo tell me more"

"That guy that helped me at the beach"

"Wow so you finally found your man"

"Dont jinx it we only just started dating "

"Did you have sex yet"wigging her eyebrows...

"Not yet we both agreed to take our time "

"Im happy for you because you deserve it okay"

She got up and hugged me we had so much fun catching up.

Jared called while we were about to go and asked to come and fetch me, Ana was more than happy she's been dying to meet him.

The introduction went well and Ana couldn't help but wink at me and we laughed.

We drove to his house and he cooked for me it felt good to have someone take care of me, even when I was more than capable of doing it myself.

"Babe come taste this"

I got up and went to taste his cheese sauce it tasted like heaven.

I was getting the plates because I needed to help him set the table for us but Mr

I was getting the plates because I needed to help him set the table for us but Mr. stalker was checking my ass out.

"What," I said smiling.