𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 22

Not edited.....📌

Jared's POV

Jared's POV

The past 2 years a lot has happened I keep looking at my kids like they are not mine.

Aniya walked into my life I didn't even expect this but this love came and took me by surprise.

Let's take a trip down memory lane 2 years back....

I had broken up with Victoria a few months back but because she's a pyscho she didn't want to leave me alone every time she comes back and says she's changed I believe her and she does one thing that was proof enough she would never change.

I was angry I wanted to kill someone so I took a walk to the beach at night .

I heard someone cry I tried to ignore her but I had to be a gentleman, my mom used to say I should be more like Jason who is an asshole and the exact opposite of who I want to be.

No matter how much I ignored her she cried louder and I was irritated.

Nothing prepared me for this!

She was beautiful her brown skin pulled me in and I gently poked her.

When she asked me to take her away I realized we were definitely on the same boat it was a love gone wrong situation.

I sat with her in silence and kept looking at her but she wasn't even looking back she drank vodka drowning her sorrows I couldn't judge her though.

She fell asleep on the bench because I heard her light snores that made me chuckle.

I wanted to leave her but with women being taken I couldn't take the risk that was the only reason I took her!

I carried her bridal style and got to my place kicked the door open and made sure I didn't  hurt her.

I sat there looking at her sleeping on my bed for an hour who is supposed to change her?

The dress went up showing her lace underwear I felt hard and had to ignore the bulge in my pants.

She was not wearing a bra and her perfect boobs looked so perky, it was so hard not to touch her, her plump lips, she made this sound, and even when she complained I didn't hear a thing because I was looking at her.

I took my t-shirt and quickly covered her with it and pulled the covers up, I have extra rooms but I wanted her smell on my sheets...Dont judge me!!

I gave her one last look she was the definition of perfect wait why was "brown skin girl ringing in my ears"

I left before I woke her up...

I switched off the lights and went downstairs preparing myself for the new restaurant opening.