𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 7

The chapter dedicated to @Marshamallowmarshes ❤️

I rolled out of bed and got ready for work.

I got to work and started with the files I needed to sort out.

Mr. Lawrence called and we had a meeting, spoke about everything, and decided on the original plans, not the ones I thought he would like, I called my dad and he agreed to help with a few things.

Mr. Lawrence wanted to celebrate our union so we agreed on the menu he loves Italian food I tried to call Ana Not forgetting she was a chef but her phone went straight to voicemail, I remembered that new Restaurant La'croux and decided to walk to the building.

As soon as I walked in the waitress came to me.

"I'm not here to eat can I kindly talk to your manager or owner if it's possible "

"Okay you can have a seat" Melissa said smiling, I read her nametag that's how I know her....

She left to call him, and I looked around nervous..... I didn't know what to expect.

What if he's rude? I was playing with my necklace, (my dad got it for me when I left for college it was gold and had a cross he said to always pray when things seemed uncertain)I do that a lot when I'm nervous finally he walked in.

I couldn't believe my eyes....Mr. dreamy white chocolate ... he was wearing a black suit and white shirt which perfectly stuck on his abs.

I thought things like these only happen in movies...

I cleared my throat because he looked amazing  I looked at his hot pink lips and his hair my eyes traveled.

"Are you done checking me out?" he asked smiling...

"I'm sorry " I blushed deep down I wanted the ground to swallow me...

"So you needed me anyone here giving you problems"

"No ....no I need help with food  I mean can you cater for my company for the 4th it's only for 20-ish people"

"That's next month," He said

"Yes I'm sorry it was a last-minute thing, I know you might be busy, and"I was blabbering.

"I would love to," he said smiling I wish he didn't!

I was so excited I hugged him...acting unprofessional.

"Im sorry I was just...."

He hugged me back it felt amazing I don't know when was the last time a man held me like this without touching or undressing me but just holding me I felt secure he felt like home whatever safe is he is it, I didn't want to let go and he didn't either.

I slowly untangled myself from him and smiled while my heart stopped beating.

I sat down on his couch and he joined me he kept looking at me, his look was intense soaking my lace thong.....