𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 3

Dedicated to DreamingInHD.. a surprise for you 😏.

I don't wanna argueI don't wanna fightI just wanna know where you wentWhen you left me that nightI don't wanna be hereLying on the floorPicking up the pieces you leftWhen you walked out that doorAnd I don't know why, but it's still open

I don't wanna argue
I don't wanna fight
I just wanna know where you went
When you left me that night
I don't wanna be here
Lying on the floor
Picking up the pieces you left
When you walked out that door
And I don't know why, but it's still open

You left me tired and lonely
And I can't believe I'm still waiting around
I don't wanna cry but you know me so well
I just wanna hold back, but tears, they keep coming
You may not love me now
But at least you loved me then
You left me broken......

I ran from the house and remembered I didn't have my bag with me fuck and I couldn't go back in there people will always think I'm the bitch that ruined her little sister's party.

My mom and aunt would embarrass me in front of all those people so I decided to walk....anywhere but there.....

I took my heels off and kept walking there was a beach not too far from my parent's house, I was afraid of going there at night but I was too broken to feel anything else.

I saw Jerome's bar and walked towards it because I could see the red and orange neon sign that told me it was open, I needed a bottle of Vodka so I walked in and the smell of cigarettes and sweat filled my nose, I walked up to Jerome and asked for a bottle and told him I would pay him the following day thank God he didn't ask questions, no scratch that he saw my non-waterproof mascara running down my cheeks with heels on my hands.

Guess I'm the new talk of the town!

Jerome handed me the vodka, I smiled and mouthed "Thanks" then left.

He wanted to talk but I was not in the mood, we went to high school together with Marcus he knew us so I guess he also knew about him marrying my little sister.

I was walking slowly, it was getting late and dark the wind came from nowhere at least the vodka will warm me up.

I saw an empty bench and sat down I couldn't stop the tears that ran down my cheeks, I cried so much it felt like I wouldn't stop.

The wound I covered with fake smiles, different men, and the millions in my bank reopened and was more painful, more intense than I've ever felt it.

The night was peaceful I needed the peace the moon looked beautiful, the tides weren't harsh I watched them touch the shore and go back the movement was calm and it reminded me of ballet, I loved dancing when I was young but my mom said ballet was not for me and I believed her.